Chapter 01: Escaping Alcatraz.

On Alcatraz Island, Leb arrived to the shore on a stolen speedboat, while pulling his laser powered shotgun out of his pockets. With the weapons in his hands, Leb shot the fence door as a start to get inside.

Of course, getting through the security gate wasn't a problem for Leb as he walked passed the hole where a door was located. "Hey, this area is completely restricted," a guard coming said. "You have no right to vandalize it." "I have the right to do this, though," Leb explained, and got closer to the guard, then rip off a piece of his uniform.

"What are you doing?" the guard asked. "Getting myself something to drink," Leb answered, and drunk the guard's blood all the way, until he began to faint. The dying guard pulled out his walky-talky, while Leb ran to hide. "I'm gonna need backup," the guard said in his dying breath, as he dropped the walky-talky he was listening to. "Intruder alert," the announcer on the intercom said, as the sirens followed. "We have a break in at Sector 1. All guards advance."

Hearing this, Leb knew he was outnumbered, as he wouldn't be able to eliminate all of the guards at once, so he pulled out his duo laser pistols, which caused him to shoot the security guards coming near him, while watching them fall to their deaths. Just then, Leb entered the prison, and spotted a map of Alcatraz on the wall, while downloading it. While using a 3D holographic image of the map, he was able to locate the prison where his target was located, before going there.

While making a hole in the ceiling, Leb jumped from room, to room, until he spotted where he needed to go to, while at the same time making another hole in the cell door. As Leb entered the cell, he spotted Dr. Oswald who had more chains wrapped all over his body than a chain wrapped mummy. "Who are you?" Oswald asked. "Alcatraz guards said that I wasn't expecting visitors at anytime." "I am your ticket to an early release, Daddy," Leb answered. "With my help, we both can get revenge on that niece of yours, and the rest of her adopted family." Leb shot the chains keeping Leb captive, while also freeing him.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.