Chapter 11: Canta's Return.

As Canta was invited into the cabin, Drake gave her some towels to dry herself off, and Valerie placed the space heater in front of her. Hopefully Canta wouldn't get cold, while Ject stayed in the living room with her.

"How did you know I would be here?" Ject asked. "I came from an alternate timeline, and used a machine the scientist/sheriff of Big Apple Gulch invented to get to this location," Canta answered. "Of course, I didn't exactly know where you were in this time, so I just decided to follow Leb here, to avoid having our town liberated again."

"You mean, this woman is the same one from the story you told us about?" Valerie asked. "Who are these two?" Canta asked. "These are my parents," Ject answered. "I discovered who they were, while stopping the apocalypse from occurring, while defeating the one who caused it." "So that's where you've been all this time," Canta said. "For a gunslinger you sure were busy." "Well, our son knows how to shoot while his bird assists him," Drake explained. "Takes after us too."

"What about the old people at the kitchen table over there?" Canta asked. "Those are just my guardian Cameron Jordan, and his partner Harper as they came over to assist with the vampdroid issue," Valerie answered. "I'm glad you came to help, Canta, but here's the situation," Ject explained. "After Leb came to this timeline, he broke Oswald out of Alcatraz, and has given him a new group of vampdroids to help him end the human race. We'll resort to the apocalypse again if all of this keeps up."

"Wait, I thought Dr. Oswald was a nice guy who became sheriff of Big Apple Gulch," Canta said. "Not in this timeline," Drake explained. "The Oswald here calls himself Doctor Electron, a chaotic scientist who has been creating vampdroids to murder humans." "He even murdered my real parents when we discovered who he was," Valerie said. "He's also my uncle, by the way, so family was messed up there." "Everyone, we will stop them," Ject explained as he got up from the couch. "They might be powerful enough to suck the blood out of a human like we can, but we have a higher number of people on our team than they do."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.