Chapter 29: Helping A Sibling.

Back in the mountains, Vincent had a little jam with the stake launcher after Leb pulled out his switch blade, while also attacking him. Vincent used his metal sword to defend himself while making sure to not get cut.

"Gabby, is that thing done yet?" Vincent asked. "I just finished it," Gabriella answered, while putting the tools she was using away, and grabbing the blood vacuum. "Okay, vampdroid, it's time you went on a diet." Gabriella pulled the trigger on the vacuum, while at the same time waited for Vincent to move out of the way.

"Ah weasels," Leb commented, and a blast came from the vacuum, causing blood to come out of his body, including some that he previously drank. With Leb distracted, Vincent stabbed him once all the blood was gone. "I believe he's done for Gabby," Vincent explained. "You can turn off the vacuum now." Gabriella turned off the vacuum as Vincent pulled his sword, and pushed Leb's body into the snow, causing him to malfunction, and pass out once he was bloodless.

"Well that's one vampdroid down," Vincent explained. "And with the new blood vacuum, we should be able to handle the rest of them." Just then, Valerie, and Drake arrived to help out with Vincent, only to find that he already handled everything. "Sorry that we came late to save you, Vincent," Valerie said. "Drake, and I were ambushed in the city, and had to save our son back at the cabin." "Don't worry about it," Vincent explained. "We just defeated 1 vampdroid. Now we need to defeat the other 4."

"With the blood vacuum we should be able to keep these vampdroids from getting stronger, and it'll keep them from making an attack," Gabriella said. "Once I've finished removing the blood out of all these vampdroids, you can be able to attack them, once they're frozen." "Shouldn't be too hard, though," Vincent explained. "I just slayed 1, so all we can do now is disable the other 4 once we find Oswald's new hideout, and arrest him again." "Well we should probably head back to the cabin first," Valerie said. "This weather is starting to make me thirsty for hot chocolate with blood in it." "We could all use some," Drake agreed.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.