Chapter 07: New Vampdroids Fully Built.

Later the next day in the afternoon, Leb returned to the warehouse where Dr. Oswald was finished building the new vampdroid bodies. Leb came into the warehouse, while carrying the supplies the scientist needed.

"Ah, there's my scavenger hunting partner," Oswald said, as he placed the finishing touches on the final vampdroid next to him. "Your siblings are finished. Say hello to Vampdroids 26, 27, 28, and 29." "Why the numbers?" Leb asked. "To tell them apart, so I can tell which one I'll give the clothing to," Oswald answered. "In any case, I'll let you decide."

"Well let's see, I think 26 should be the youngest of my siblings, but is younger, and buffer, so he'll wear the most clothing," Leb explained. "Perfect idea," Oswald said. "I recommend we give him the biker style, like the Terminator." "Do what you got to do," Leb commented. "I don't care how they dress." "Okay," Oswald said, and dressed 26 in a leather jacket, black t-shirt, jean pants, and biker boots, while also giving him a pair of sunglasses over his eyes as he would look.

"What's next?" Oswald asked. "Well, 27 should be older than 26, but have the look of a teenage boy, by the age 17, or something basic like that," Leb answered. "I love it," Oswald commented, as he customized 27 with a short sleeved t-shirt over a long sleeved t-shirt, gave him jeans, sneakers, and a neck bandana to wear. "Next up is 28, so what should we do with this one?" "Easy, she'll be the only female vampdroid who resembles the body of an adult woman," Leb explained, getting to close.

"Well the last one to customize is 29," Oswald said. "Ah yes," Leb agreed. "This last one will be older than the rest, but younger than me, as he will be your assistance, and have the most brains out of the group." "I'll get to work then," Oswald explained as he gave 28 a pink striped t-shirt with a black vest, a pair of blue jeans, and brown cowboy boots, while 29 was given a black turtleneck sweater with a green trenchcoat, khaki pants, and black slip-on shoes. "Now for the fun part. Giving these vampdroids human appearances." Finally, Dr. Oswald placed the hair samples on the back of the heads of the vampdroids.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.