Chapter 05: Thoughts Of Death.

Back at the Blood Dragon home, Valerie left to go get help at the Slayer Academy, while Ject, and Drake stayed home. While there, Ject told his father about the break up he had in 2038, while also getting kicked out.

"So you now want to kill yourself after losing your girlfriend," Drake said. "Didn't you plan on doing so?" Ject asked. "I'm a married man now," Drake answered. "Besides, when I was your age, I didn't have any love interests going after me, or leaving me during school years. That was, until I met your mother during my Freshman year."

"What about Mom?" Ject asked. "Didn't all the boys in the school you went to fall at her feet like a queen?" "The only retired royal family member is yours truly, because no one would go to prom with her, except your great uncle Harper," Drake answered, as he was hanging the bear's head on the wall above the fireplace. Just then, the door opened which revealed Valerie, Vincent, and Gabriella coming into the home with a projector, and a rolled up standing screen.

"Valerie came to the Slayer Academy the second she knew that she needed our help, and when it involved her uncle we decided to get involved too," Vincent said. "I wish we didn't because he's her uncle, and that maniac has caused enough trouble for me, after trapping me in his underground lab," Gabriella explained. "While escaping Alcatraz, we saw some kind of vampdroid shooting off the guards as if they were living pin dolls. I could see blood through any easy security camera."

Gabriella set up the projector, while Vincent opened the screen, and the two plugged everything in, while the vampire family remained seated on the couch. Vincent turned on the footage of the projector, and spotted Leb entering the cell, after making an entrance with the laser pistol in his hands, as he got close to where Dr. Oswald was being captive. "There's another western themed vampire like stranger?" Gabriella asked. "I don't even know who that is," Vincent answered. As the group continued to watch, they saw the stranger shoot the chains that were keeping the mad scientist captive, while at the same time freeing him.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.