Chapter 22: Vampires & Slayers Vs Vampdroids Part 02.

Meanwhile at the harbor, Thomas, and Cort began keeping guard for any of the vampdroids that have been attacking earlier. Of course, everyone evacuated the second they came, so the two had to be on guard.

"Wow, I never thought that a beach like this would be this empty," Cort commented, as he noticed a dead body laying on the ground. "Though if I see another corpse laying in the sand, I'm gonna vomit in its mouth. How is your side of the docks going Thomas?" "There are more corpses at the pier than on the beach," Thomas explained.

"Whoever these vampdroids are, I can tell you one thing about them," Cort commented, while putting on a pair of sanitation gloves. "They are disgusting motherf**kers if you know what I'm talking about." "Believe me," Thomas explained. "They probably just made up their law of just leaving dead bodies all over the place, so humans like us could clean it up for them. I swear, when I see one of them, I am going to shove my laser hammer's handle up one of their asses."

"You realize that's going way to low for a beatdown, right mate?" Cort asked. "I don't see you dishing out any pain food if you saw a vampdroid come out of nowhere." Just then, as Cort finished putting the corpse in a body bag, a laser hit it, causing an arm to fall off. "Target Detected," 29 said, while also raising a blaster at him. "Identity: Cort Walsh. Occupation: Australian Slayer. Prepare to be drained." "Sorry mate," Cort said, pulling out his Stake boomerangs to defend himself.

To that, 29 charged his blaster in defense as he was ready to destroy the Australian slayer who was standing in front of him. "I ain't the next shrimp on the barbie, mate," Cort explained. "If anything, you'll be sheet metal once I'm through with you." Just then, 29 fired his blaster at Cort, but he managed to dodge, and launched one of his boomerangs at the vampdroid, which made it grab it, and break it. "Thomas, I could use a hand," Cort explained, while his friend sees the threat on the beach as he was ready to attack again. Thomas bashed his head with the steal hammer, which caused it to turn off automatically.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.