You Are In Love

Anakin had been waiting for you outside of your room in the Jedi temple, it was late, and you'd just gotten back from a mission, one that most likely left you with a lot of injuries.

And last time that happened you didn't get any help, and he was pissed because of it, so now he has decided to wait for you after every mission.

The moment he saw you walking, or.. limping down the hall of the temple, he crossed his arms and leaned further against the wall.
"What happened? You're limping."

"Ani? What are you doing outside of my dorm so late?" You asked ignoring his question.

His face was scrunched in a concerned expression.

"Are you okay, did you get hurt?" He asked back in a worried tone. "I was out here because when.. you know, when you take a while to get back I'm worried."

"I told you, you don't have to worry about me." Y/N responded. "Really, I'm fine. I just rolled my ankle."

You knew it was much worse than just rolling your ankle, but you would never let Anakin know that.

"I'm going to check up on that."
His expression was still concerned and he pushed off of the wall and looked you up and down.

"Let me come to your room, let me see it."

"I promise I'm fine. You need your sleep as much as I do, I know training younglings is a lot harder than it seems." You slightly laugh as you try and cover your wince.

His brow furrowed.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." He said, crossing his arms again.

"Come on."

"Fine. Okay." You replied.

He sighed and shook his head.

Once you arrived in your room he gently guided your over to the bed, and began to inspect your ankle.

"I knew it, you really hurt yourself." He said under his breath, almost to himself.

"Are you sure? It feels fine." You lie one last time.

You hate being the center of attention, you planned to just sneak to the med-bay in the morning.

"You're limping." He replied back. "Your ankle is swollen."

He sat on the edge of the bed, his hands at his sides, and began taking out some small packets of medicines and whatnot.

"Hold out your ankle." He spoke.

You sigh and shift your leg so Anakin can access your ankle better.

Anakin hums as he takes out some kind of antiseptic, and begins to apply it to the wound.

His face is stern but.. there's something else.. there too... what.. what is that emotion?

"Something on your mind Ani?" You ask out of curiosity.

He paused in silence for a moment and raised his gaze to you without moving his head.

Finally he whispered.

"It's nothing."

His voice was strained, quiet, almost a growl almost.

"Okay." You replied. You were completely unconvinced.

He quickly changed the subject.

"How severe is your pain?" He spoke as he began moving bandages onto your ankle.

"On a scale of 1 to 10."

"I don't know like a 4." You huff.

"Here." He said as he placed the finishing touches on his work.