Truth or Dare? (College AU) (SMUT)

You were sitting on your bed in your dorm room working on some homework. Your roommate was back home for the weekend, so you had the whole dorm to your self.

It was about 10:00 p.m. when you decided to change for bed. You slipped off your day clothes and changed into a pair of pajama shorts and a white tank top, with no bra underneath. You went to grab your water bottle so you could take your medicine but realized it was empty. You groaned in annoyance, but dragged yourself to the door to slip on your shoes so you could refill you water bottle at the fountain down the hall.

You quietly stepped outside and started walking to the fountain. When you got there you noticed your friend Anakin was filling up his bottle. You had a few classes with his and you would consider him one of your closest friends here.

Anakin glances to the side and notices you there out of the corner of his eye. And so he decides to be his friendly and outgoing self.

He walks over to you with a friendly hand wave and smiles.

"Hey there, what're you doing here?" He says, his voice quiet and smooth.

He leans against the wall close to you and puts his bottle of water on the floor, keeping it close while his arm casually wraps around your waist, pulling you a little closer to him.

"I've just been working on my speech for speech class. I swear it will be the death of me." You joke. "What are you doing here at 10 p.m. on a Friday. Shouldn't you be at a party or something?"

Anakin shrugs his shoulders and leans even closer to you.

"I'm not really feeling any parties tonight."

Anakin looks down at you and smiles.

"I was going to ask you the same thing. Why aren't you out and about at 10 p.m. on a Friday?"

"Classes are kicking my ass right now. Plus I got hammered last weekend, I'm done with going out for a while now." You laugh.

Anakin smirks at you with a playful look in his eye.

"So, you aren't getting drunk tonight, correct?" He teases

He caresses the side of your midriff and pulls you in close. He whispers in your ear.

"Maybe I can fill in that role instead."

You pull away from him."You'd love that wouldn't you?"

You watch as Anakin's eyes stare at your chest. You look down and realize you can see your breasts and hardened nipples right through your thin, white tank top.

Anakin pulls you in closer and smiles seductively as he stares down at your chest.

"Why yes, I would love that."

His smile transforms into a smirk as he looks back up at your face.

"And so would you, if you're being honest with yourself."

"Come to my room. My roommate is gone for the weekend, we can hang out, talk, anything."

Anakin smiles and nods his head slightly.

"Sure, your room sounds fine to me. So, just to be clear, you're saying that there's nothing else you want to do, really?"

Anakin caresses your chin and pushes some of your hair out of the way. His hand gently grabs your neck and tugs you a little closer to him.

"We'll see what happens, okay?" You drag your hand down his chest and grab his wrist, leading him to your dorm.

Anakin smirks and follows you, his free hand running along your waist.