Roadtrip VI (Modern AU)(SMUT)

After your encounter, Anakin quickly dragged you out of the party and into his truck. He only had one drink, so he was in good condition to drive.

The whole way back to your beach house was silent. Anakin's hand rested on your upper thigh. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. You both couldn't wait to get to the house and tear each other's clothes off, just like you had pined to do for so long.

Once you enter your beach house, you quickly lock the door behind you both.

Anakin takes the lead and pushes you against the wall, as he begins to kiss you aggressively.

He puts his hands all over your body, as you press yourself up against him.

You feel his tongue pressing against yours as the two of you continue to kiss in the living room.

You kiss until you both fall to the ground, as Anakin rips off your shirt while you try to take off his.

You can feel your breath getting heavier as you unintentionally buck your hips into his hard on.

Anakin groans in your ear. "You have no idea what you do to me."

He grinds down on your core and you let out a soft moan.

"Fuck you sound beautiful." He mumbles into your neck.

Anakin suddenly grabs your waist and throws you over his shoulder. "Need to taste you."

You gasp as Anakin walks to the bedroom and gently tosses you in the bed.

Your back hits the soft mattress and Anakin is immediately on top of you.

You begin to feel anxious, as you stare up at him. You don't want to move and you feel completely vulnerable right now.

"I need you." Anakin whispers to you, as he pulls you close to him.

"I've waited so long for this moment and now we're finally here. Are you sure you want this?"

The few cups of beer you had had that night were worn off, so you knew it wasn't the alcohol. Maybe it was the pure desire built up over the 17 years you'd known him. You wanted Anakin more than you could put into words.

You wanted to indulge in the fantasies your father and his mother had always talked about. Getting married, having kids, growing old together. You wanted him. Every. Single. Inch.

"I've never been more sure."

That's all it took for Anakin to slam his lips back onto yours.

You feel the heat of your lust fill your whole body, as Anakin begins to kiss you again.

You feel Anakin's body on top of you, as he slowly slides down your body with his kisses.

Your moans become louder with each second of his lips touching you.

"Oh my god... Anakin." You speak with your voice cracking.

You close your eyes again and you feel Anakin's hand start to slide down your body.

You try to fight the urge to move, as Anakin continues to kiss your neck and shoulders, making his way further down.

He's now eye level with your core. His hands reach the waist band of your pants and he slides your pants down your legs slowly while keeping eye contact with you.

You're left in your underwear and bra. Vulnerable to Anakin. But you feel safe, even though you've never done this before.

Your hands begin to shake, as Anakin stops to look up at you. You feel the tension build as you both stare at each other.