Stay Stay Stay

You were currently in a heated argument with your boyfriend, Anakin. We both have been tasked with guarding Senator Amidala while she is here in Coruscant on business. You noticed how touchy she is with Anakin. You brought it up to him and he thinks you're overreacting. Now you are in a screaming match in his living quarters.

Anakin was standing up, arguing with you very intensely. You couldn't deny your jealousy towards the other woman, which had come about over the past few weeks.

"And why do you not have this level of friendship with other senators?" You yelled at him.

Anakin just looked at you, and rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, don't even start with that. I would have never thought you of all people would be jealous."

He looked irritated, as his hands were on his hips. "She's just a work friend, that's all."

"Okay." You roll your eyes. "You don't even try to brush off all her advancements. You just sit there and let her flirt with you. Of course I would be jealous." You yelled.

Your face was blood red and you swore there was probably steam coming out of your ears.

"She's not flirting with me.." He said, looking at you in annoyance.

"She's just being friendly." Anakin said. His eyes started to water a little, realizing you were starting to make him angry. 

"I can't believe you're accusing me of this. Nothing is going on with her. We're just friends. Is that so hard for you to understand?"

Anakin's voice was loud and almost yelling.

"I don't think anything is going on between the two of you. I'm upset because you don't even try to set boundaries with her. How would you like it if some unbelievably attractive man were to be all touchy with me?" You try to reason.

Anakin's expression turned to annoyance, as he listened to your words.

He rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"I trust you. You should be able to do the same with me."

"I swear, I'm just friends with her, nothing more... Can't you just understand that? " He said, his tone and facial expressions growing even more upset as he continued speaking, realizing that you still didn't trust him.

"I do trust you Anakin, but that doesn't change the fact that it's upsetting to see a beautiful woman constantly flirting with my boyfriend!" You scream, tears starting to fill your eyes.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't be so insecure." Anakin said, now fully frustrated with you.

"I'm not allowed to have friends now? It's not like I'm flirting back." He added, rolling his eyes again.

"I trust you. Why can't you do the same with me?" Anakin said. "Do you even know me at all? Do you know how I feel around her?"

Anakin's tone became more defensive, and he looked away from you. This argument had gone on for a few minutes now.

"Fuck Anakin! Are you even listening to me?" You scream once more.

Before you even knew what you were doing you threw your phone across the room, directly towards Anakin.

"Hey, what the hell is-?" Anakin yelled as he was almost hit by your phone.

He looked extremely annoyed by your response.

"I was listening to you, but you seem to think so highly of yourself that I'm not allowed to have a god damn life!" Anakin said, trying to hold his anger. His expression became completely enraged.