Sparring Session

You were walking down the hall of the Jedi-Temple. You had just finished up your training when you passed the training room your best friend, Anakin Skywalker, was using. You gave him a smile and wave and continued your walk to your quarters, until he cut you off.

"Hey Y/N...." he smirked.

You stopped and turned towards him. "Hey Ani."

"You should spar with me for a bit." He asked, being overly nice.

You groaned. "Ughhhh, I'm ready for a shower."

"Oh come on, please. It will take like 30 minutes." He smiled.

Who are you kidding? You could never turn him down. "Fine."

You groaned dramatically as you made your way into the training room.

Anakin laughed a bit at your dramatic reaction.

He got into his position, holding his lightsaber in one hand, and his other hand raised in a fighting position.

"Are you ready?" He asked in a taunting voice.

Was he teasing you?

"Are you?" You smirked back.

"Oh, I am ready." He said, sounding almost offended?

He jumped into his fighting stance and ignited his lightsaber.

"Come on then Y/N, lets see what you got."

At that you immediately took a swing at him with your saber, he quickly blocked it with his own.

There was a smile on his face now, an almost devilish one.

In one swift movement he blocked your attack and then counter attacked with his lightsaber, in another swift motion that seemed almost too fast for any human to react to it.

He kept his expression stern as he waited to see if you were going to block. You could almost feel the anticipation, the confidence in him that he was going to win this fight.

You blocked his lightsaber at the last second. Anakin had always been better than you at handling a lightsaber, but you were better with the force.

On that note.

You focused in on Anakin's lightsaber, and with one quick motion, you disarmed him and his saber flew across the room.

He immediately dropped down kicking his leg out, effectively sweeping your legs out from under you.

You landed hard on your back, your light a few feet out from your hand. Anakin was standing tall above you.

"Did I say you could use the force?" He stared at me.

"You didn't say we couldn't." I smiled innocently back.

I quickly jumped back on my feet and got in my fighting stance.

"How about some hand to hand combat? No lightsabers. No force." You smirk.

Anakin smirked right back at you.

"I'm always up for a bit of hand to hand combat." He said as he looked you up and down, almost admiring your body and its potential to be used against him.

In a snap, his lightsabers were now on his belt and he was now standing in a fighting position. An expression of pure joy and excitement on his face that he had the chance to do something a little more physical.

"Shall we begin?" He asked with a smile.

You decided to play defense with this because Anakin, though you hate to admit, was a heck of a lot stronger than you.