Ahsoka

Anakin had very recently been granted the responsibility of having his very own padawan.

She was a 14 year old Togruta, Ahsoka Tano.

Anakin was beyond thrilled to have an apprentice. You were excited to see his fill his leadership role, especially with a teenager.

As you expected, Anakin and Ahsoka got along perfectly. She reminded you a lot of him. Maybe that's why you had grown so close to her.

You were always on missions with Anakin, so in result, you were constantly around Ahsoka. You immediately formed a big-sister-type relationship with her. You guys were always together. She would often come to your quarters and you would teach and show her all the things a normal teenage girl should be able to do.

You felt bad for her. She was pushed into a setting of war fat too young, so you always tried to make her feel as normal as possible.

You were walking through the labyrinth like halls towards Anakin's quarters, with Ahsoka and your faithful droid R2-D2. Ahsoka was walking a little ahead of you, seemingly lost in her own thoughts.

Suddenly, Ahsoka turned around and looked at you, with a bit of worry on her face. "Master, you can tell me if you think I'm not ready for the mission. I know it's a pretty intense one. I don't want to mess up." She said.

You smiled at her, and placed your hand on her shoulder gently.

"Ahsoka, you still have much to learn, but don't underestimate your power. Anakin and I wouldn't allow you to accompany us if we didn't think you were ready." You assured her as you finally reached Anakin's door.

Ahsoka nodded, seeming to feel a little better from your words.

"Okay. But is it alright if I ask you a question first?"

Her voice had changed to a curious tone, as she looked at you.

"Do you think Anakin really likes me?" She asked you, with her head tilted to the left, like she always did when she was curious. "Or does he only tolerate me because he has to?"

You started to speak but before you could open your mouth Anakin steps out of his quarters.

"Are we ready to head to the briefing?" Anakin asks.

You give Ahsoka a look and nod your head hoping she's picking up what you are trying to say.

You then turn to Anakin. "We've been waiting on you gramps."

Anakin rolls his eyes "See how mean she is, Snips?"

You laugh in response as you all head to the briefing.

Anakin smiled and shook his head at both you and Ahsoka. He really cared for her, and saw how the two of you interacted with each other.

He also walked with you both to the briefing room, where all of the other Jedi were waiting to receive new orders from the Jedi Council.

"I know you'll do great on this mission, Ahsoka. I have full faith in you. Be careful, okay?" Anakin said, walking ahead of you a little, so he could be alone with Ahsoka for just a moment.

You smile at their interaction. You live the side that Ashoka brings out in Anakin.

You all make your way into the room and find your seats as you wait for further details on your mission.

You all sat down, and waited as Master Windu came into the room and took his seat, in order to start discussing the mission with you all.

"The Separatists have been creating secret factories to construct weaponry that will give them a major edge in the war."