Dress (NSFW)

Anakin Skywalker is your best friend. He always has been. But you can't deny the tension you feel when you are around him. You'd be lying if you said you didn't see Anakin as more than a friend. You've desperately waited for him to confess his feelings to you. But you knew it was probably all in your head.

Tonight you and Anakin were required to attend a banquet Chancellor Palpatine was holding. The Jedi Council wanted a few recognizable Jedi to attend, all for political purposes, and unfortunately they chose yourself and Anakin.

To add on to the bad news, you had to follow a strict formal dress code. That meant no Jedi robes. A dress. You had to wear a dress.

You can't remember the last time you wore anything than the required Jedi attire. About a week prior to the banquet you found a dress that flattered you perfectly. But all you could seem to think about was what Anakin would think when he saw you in that dress. In all the years he'd known you, he'd never seen you in anything other than Jedi attire.

You slipped on the dress and looked at yourself in the mirror. You hair was done up and you had a little bit of flattering makeup on. This was definitely the most exposing thing you've ever been out in. Your cleavage was being shown off a bit, but not too much. It hugged your body perfectly. You just weren't used to it.

You finished getting ready and went to meet Anakin so you could head to the banquet.

You met Anakin in front of his quarters, still in your dress. Anakin had a surprised look on his face when he saw you, and he couldn't help but stare for a moment.

"You actually followed the dress code?" Anakin asked, "I didn't think you would do that."

Anakin then cleared his throat and took a step forward.

"You look cute." he said in a serious tone of voice, not trying to make a joke about your appearance to hide his actual feelings about you.

"And don't you look handsome in your three piece suit." You smiled and adjusted his bow tie.

Anakin blushed, as you straightened his bowtie for him.

"I guess you're right." he said in a flirtacious, playful tone, as he put his hand on your shoulder and smiled at you.

Anakin then began to walk, as he held out his hand for you to take, expecting you to follow him.

You grabbed your hand and interlaced your fingers with his. This wasn't unusual for you two.

You allowed Anakin to lead you to the banquet hall.

Once Anakin led you to the banquet hall, you both entered and found your seating arrangement.

Anakin sat at the same large table as you, so he would be on your left hand side.

When the banquet proceedings started, Anakin reached over and gave your hand a small squeeze, before smiling down at you, as he looked at you in a flirtatious way.

"I'm not joking when I say you look amazing." Anakin stated as he stared down at you.

Anakin seemed to be blushing slightly when he said that to you.

"Do you really mean that?" Anakin looked at you for another moment, while you two sat together at the large table.

The banquet proceeded, and the political talk was mostly boring as expected, but you didn't mind, as you were just focusing on the interactions between you and Anakin.

It was exhilarating. The room was so crowded. No one had any idea about your flirtatious comments and touches. They were your secret moments.

Anakin whispered something to you during the banquet, as you and him made a couple of playful comments towards each other, while no one around you knew about it, except for you and Anakin.