Ch 9: Mama Bear's Out

Once Draven called his father; it ended with dad on the phone. Before long, Mac was in the background raising all sort of chaos.

"I'm on my fucking way. You better hunker down and keep that area secure." I can hear her scream out.

"I'm bringing Wiz, Doc, and Gears. I've left the remainder of the ranked members here along with prospects." Dad tells us.

"If you haven't noticed... Mac is livid." Draven's father comments.

"We heard dad."

"She's probably fucked up half the clubhouse on her way out." Kaiser whispers.

"Mama Bear is out and no one's going to like it when she shows her face. Especially the Van Dykes." Dawson comments.

I grunt in agreement. All I can think about is how I should have said something. Anything just so those three wouldn't have came. I could have had them helping Wiz in the safety of the clubhouse. Yet, here we are with an unconscious Felix while my niece and nephew have gone missing right in fucking front of us. This shouldn't have happened yet it did. And I'm telling you; it's my fault for being quiet. I slump down next to bikes and for once, I cry.

"Dear Lord, just crucifix me right here... Right now. But first let Blade, Eve, and Kenna come home safe. I would gladly and willingly sacrifice myself in order for each of them to come home safe." I whisper out to the wind.

Draven is on a rampage, Ink is tending to Felix, Axle and Gunner are walking the perimeter. Kai has a long face while Dawson looks lost. I'm the one who's surrounded by no one while the rest have a body next to them. Everyone's comforting somebody while I sit alone... Inside my own head. On top of all that, Mac is on her way to cause complete and utter havoc. If I can't keep my girl, my own niece, and nephew safe. How the hell am I going to keep Mac safe? I failed them, I'll just fail her in the end as well. They were just a few feet from me. It wasn't like they were a football field away or a room away. They were in arms reach from me. If my gut instincts at the clubhouse and when we arrived wasn't enough... They were taken while standing five feet from me. If that doesn't crush a soul, than you're fucking soulless to begin with.

We can hear bikes in the distance. As we look down the road, we see Mac leading everyone towards us. Like dad said, it was just Mac, Draven's father, Wiz, Doc, Gears, and himself. Three are on motorcycles while three are in three different types of vehicles. In the back is a truck with the trailer; it has Mom and Rylee in it. Once Dawson sees Rylee, he looks to be exploding.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE? IT'S UNSAFE FOR HER. GET HER BACK TO THE CLUBHOUSE NOW BEFORE I SHOVE MY FIST INTO EACH OF YOUR MOUTHS."

I called it. He exploded before anyone could explain why Rylee was here.

"Her and your mother are loading up the twins' bikes." Dad says as he looks at a seething Dawson.

"She should not have been the one to come! It's not safe for her and the..." He never finished his sentence. He just snapped his mouth shut and hurried to the twins' bikes. Draven loaded up Eve's while he loaded up Blade's. Once they were loaded, he kissed Rylee's lips and whispered something to her. Whatever he said causes her cheeks turn a pink tint. Mom waves a sad wave and takes off in the direction they came from.

"Kasey has the children. Now, what is the fucking plan before I bust through Van Dykes Manor looking for my children." Mac says through clenched teeth.

"We'll head to a hotel near their house. Load up in the three vehicles. We will scout out their house and his office. If we catch Harper at either one or any signs of the twins and or Kenna; we'll go in guns blazing." Kaiser explains.

"But first let us see if they took any of their trackers off and their phones out. If not, it'll give us a location. I doubt they had time considering it happened quicker than Kenna getting taken." Draven announces.

"Well, get the fucking wheeling on the asphalt. I want my damn kids back NOW!" Mac yells out.

We ride the few minutes until we get to a hotel that's within walking distance from the Van Dykes house. We all enter Wiz's room as he types away on his computer. What felt like an entire lifetime; he finally screams out.

"I got something! Or two somethings!"

We crowd around Wiz as he tries to find his wording.

"Their home. They're in their fucking home!" He finally rushes out. Mac straps her gun in her ankle holster and puts her other gun in the holster on her hip. She's the first out the door. We all rush out the door after her. Instead of getting inside one of the three vehicles. She takes off running half a block towards their house. Doc gets into the van and heads to the pinged location. Draven is feet away from Mac. By the time we caught up to them, we were standing in front of the Van Dykes. Draven shoots the lock off the gate and the gate springs open. A guard comes out from the shadows along with Harper. As soon as Mac sees Harper; her face morphs into hatred. Maybe it anger; either way it's not going to end well for them. She takes her gun out the holster and walks towards the two men. We all have our guns out; watching and protecting my sister's ass. She raises her gun and fires at the guard. Hitting him dead center of his head.

"Hey Asshole! Where's my fucking kids?!"

Mama Bear is out for blood.

A/N: This one wasn't the chapter that took me forever on the editing and writing

A/N:
This one wasn't the chapter that took me forever on the editing and writing. It's the next chapter...