Epilogue

It's crazy how life works. How you meet the love of your life through unexpected circumstances. If my sister hadn't returned home; I wouldn't have ever met Kenna. Kaiser wouldn't have met Tinsley. And Dawson wouldn't have Rylee. She still hasn't mentioned she's pregnant but we all know she is. She has to be. The signs are there. Without our sister none of us would have met our soul mates. We would not be whole and would still be wondering around this Earth trying to find that certain special human. Two months ago, Kaiser and Tinsley finally tied the knot. They had a wedding in our backyard here at the club. It didn't end like Mac's thank goodness. Last week, they came through the clubhouse with legal papers. Papers none of us knew they had planned.

Adoption papers.

One similar to the ones Mac and Draven had for Wild Fire. Officially making her their daughter. She is now a Creed and the second Princess to the King and Queen themselves. Wild Fire's parents realized they weren't the best with her. And with that my sister was legally adopting a 16 year old that she knew from day one was going to be her daughter. How they handle all these children is beyond me. I would have quit with Blade and Everleigh. Each one counts as five children. Everleigh is pushing to be counted as ten children. They're unpredictable and wild at times. Always keeping their parents on their toes.

Kaiser and Tinsley have officially adopted two siblings from Malaysia. One is two month old little girl and the other is an eleven month old little boy. I couldn't have been more proud of my brother that day.

For Kenna and I. I have an amazing unexpected surprise for my soulmate. That'll bound us for life. Because there's no other person I'd rather spend forever with besides my Phoenix. The family has decided after the news of Kaiser and Tinsley's announcement and my own surprise; to take a much needed vacation. Right now my ass is planted in the sand in Medewi Beach in Bali. Tonight, we're having a party to celebrate every milestone we all have overcome. When I say family, I mean the entire MC is here except our prospects. They're at both MC's keeping it secure from any intruders.

The time comes for my ass to go inside and get changed. I come out in a suit. Yes, a suit. Only Kenna could get me in one of these uncomfortable things. Everyone else will also be in formal wear. The tents are in place on the shoreline. As I round the corner, I run into Kenna who's in a long mermaid styled red dress. The front plunged low to where I can see her belly button. Her small bump can be seen from how the dress fits her. I'm not complaining because she looks incredibly beautiful in my eyes. I take her hand in mine and we walk towards the tent for food. Bebek and Ayam Betutu to be exact. It's something Kenna absolutely loves. I don't know if it's the pregnancy cravings or if it's truly her favorite food. But, I've known my girl for a long time and she's only been wanting this since she's been pregnant. So I'm going with the first option. She takes her seat, the music begins to play softly in the background. It's my cue and I'm fucking nervous.

"Kenna." I say as I take her hand. "When you walked into my life, love walked in, too." I pause as I wipe my sweaty unoccupied hand on my dress pants. "I promise to hold your hand every night whenever your nightmare make an appearance. I vow to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed, and to share in the silence when they are not. I vow to be giving and forgiving; to make you laugh and to laugh at myself. You are my guide to love, my every wish, and the person I want to grow old with. You Kenna.. You're my person. I promise to love you, to be your hearth, to keep a flame alive for you in my heart. I also to love you as you love me, through all hardship, darkness, and pain to reach for our joys, our hopes, and always with honesty and faith. I vow to be as much of a rock for you as you have been for me." I stop my speech and fall to one knee. My unoccupied hand pulls out a small box. As I exhale my dying breath I speak my final shot. "What I'm saying Kenna is will you marry me?"

She blinks one. Twice. Three time. Still she doesn't answer. I see tears swell in her eyes before someone speaks.

"Put the boy out his misery already and tell him yes!" Ink yells from the back. It's like she breaks out of her trance and knocks me on my ass. Literally from her tackle.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. A billion times yes!" She answers while kissing every inch of my face.

For once, I was terrified and nearly shit my pants as I waited from her answer. The story of how The Phoenix and Dragon has risen from the ashes has ended but the love of the Phoenix and Dragon never dies.

For my Phoenix, I'd take a bullet to the heart because she's my one and only.

A/N:

It's the end of Kenna and Dylan's story but it's not the last of the Creed MC. More to come and more to love. ❤️