Ch 14: Im 32 Not A Teenager Anymore

It took a while to make it to the diner slash gas station. Mac waltz in without even blinking an eye or acknowledging anyone there. I follow behind my sister and wait outside the bathroom for her. She comes out and shows me her phone.

"Heading to our second house; go three hours North and stop at the diner called Moe's. I'll give directions along the way." Her phone reads.

Alright, looks like we're going to head North until we see Moe's diner.

"Lets go!" Draven yells out.

And just like that we're all in our formation, heading up North. The ride is long and quite boring if you ask me. At one point in the ride, I wanted to put my bike down and lay in Doc's Medic Van that's behind us.

"She went to the restroom again in the diner." Wiz says in my ear piece. After Wiz's confirmation on Kenna going to the restroom, we arrived at Moe's Diner fifteen minutes later. Mac and I walk inside again. Like the last stop, Mac had to go inside the female's restroom due to the fact last time I checked; I was a male. With a penis. Mac walks outside with her phone in her hand again. I glance at her screen as it reads.

"Road beside Moe's Diner... Take it. Follow it down for a mile and take Dino Drive. It's on the right. Follow it for two miles until it becomes a gravel road. Armoire Road will be on the left. Follow until it dead ends straight into my house. It's fenced in and will be guarded. Be careful."

"Where did you find this? Was it behind the toilet? On the wall?" I ask her.

"Yup." She says while popping the p. Mac take the lead as we head off with the directions. We ride at a normal speed. Well, a normal speed for us. Not even a minute into the ride; a voice is in my ear again.

"Slow down Uncle. You're about to pass the turn." Wild Fire says. I slow down greatly and as soon as I am half a mile away from where I slowed down, behind a bush was the road.

"I told you." Wild Fire laughs in my ear. If I could knock her laughing self out with knock out gas... I would.

It seemed like in no time at all it turned into the gravel road. As soon as it turned into a gravel road, my butt cheeks tightened. It looks like a scene from wrong turn or pet semetary. I've seen those movies and I prefer to live. I can see the house half a mile from where it stands tall. It's gated and guarded. We park our bikes and begin to walk through the tree lines and out of sight. Ripper, Dawson, and I case the right side and main gate.

"I found an entrance!" Ripper whispers. I walk to his location and see what he is referring to.

This baboon ass wants me to what?

"All we have to do is scale the concrete wall. Easy." Ripper confirms for me.

"Homie! I'm thirty two. I don't have the body as a teenager... I can't make that jump." I reason.

"Suit it yourself. I'm going over." Ripper says with a smug look.

"The fuck you are Ripper. Anything happens to you, my niece will have my soul. Scoot over. I'm climbing up." I whisper yell to the idiot on the wall. Dawson is already on the ledge as if it wasn't a struggle for him. As soon as my ass hits the ledge; both jump down.

Heavens above keep my ankles from breaking.

I jump and land perfectly on both feet.

"I didn't realize it had trees covering this side." Dawson finally says.

"Which is why I choose this spot. It gives us cover and we can scope out the land from here." Ripper deadpans.

I can see why Wild Fire and Ripper are a couple. They ignite the fire under each other.

Rolling my eyes, I motion for us to get closer to the trees to keep us covered better. A motion at the side of the house catches my attention; Reaper, Kaiser, and Mac. I glance back at the house and see Kenna being tugged out of the house. Before I can move closer, whistle, yell, hell even fire my weapon... Mac's already round the house.

"Hey Asshole. I believe you stolen my sister."

And here we go.