Chapter 6

"Let the Triwizard tournament begin!"

A roar of celebration came from all three schools as Dumbledore put his hand into the goblet of fire.

"Our first Champion Cedric Diggory !" 

The Hufflepuff table screamed with celebrations. Cedric grinned as they gave him pats on the back and chanted his name 

"Our second Champion  Fleur Delacour," 

"Our Third Champion Viktor Krum"

The hall erupted with celebration with the end announcement of the three champions. But, the blue fire of the goblet then turned red. All the teachers looked at each other with concern. Then the fire shot up nearing reaching the ceiling before coming back down with a piece of paper floating down.

The cheers started to quiet down as the students noticed the odd behavior of the teachers when the paper. There's been more than three champions in a tournament but it is so rare that this is the 2nd time this has happened and this tournament has been going on for decades. Dumbledore, caught the half-burn paper as it came closer to the ground, his eyes widening in surprise before he shouted.

"Ophiuchus  Riddle-Lestrange " 

The whole hall went quiet and the Slytherins stared at me. Did he say my name?

"Ophiuchus Lestrange come up here now," Roared Dumbledore

"Ophi go," Whispered Draco as he gave me a hard nudge

Walking to Dumbledore, felt like walking to my death, everybody looked at me with looks of accusations and hate. How the hell did my name get into there? I heard whispers of dark magic. But I wasn't gonna let the voices intimidate me, I walked up to Dumbledore with confidence and a deadpan face.

Before I could take the paper out of Dumbledore's hands five more names shot out of the cup

"Scorpio Zabini,"

"Sagittarius Archer"

"Virgo Ngoy"

"Taurus bullseye"

"HARRY POTTER"

Unlike the first three champions, none of us got a chant, a cheer, or even a clap. We had to walk up there in complete silence

"NONE OF THEM ARE OF AGE!" Screamed a voice from the crowd. This comment triggered outrage in the hall. Accusing us of cheating. I could see the other four were as equally confused as I was.

"Welcome our eight new Triwizard champions," Said Dumbledore

"CHEATERS!"

"LIARS"

"HOW COME THEY GOT IN!"

There continued to be outrage from jealous people who weren't picked as we were ushered to the main hall chambers by Moody.