𝟚𝟜. 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

There infront of me is the one person I thought I'd never see again.

The one person I've been looking for, for years.

"Hey." The young boy says, my boy.

He's tall, he has to be atleast 5'9. His dark hair matches mine along with his eyes and I see absolutely no resemblance to Vic. No, he just looks like my baby.

"Milo?" I ask, tears falling from both of my eyes like they have no intention to stop. I look over at Rhys then turn my head back to Owen. "You're seeing this too right? I'm not dreaming because if I am, keep me in my coma please."

"I don't think your in a coma." Milo says and more tears stream down my face at the sound of his voice.

"Can someone tell me what the flying fuck is going on?" I practically shout, staring at my son like I'm expecting him to disappear any moment now.

"Dad left." Milo explains simply and my eyes widen. "Not that it matters, I barely saw him but your friend tracked me down."

"He's right Ev. Owen tracked us down just after Vic left. I've been trying to find you for years, I had no idea you moved back to SF." Jenny says and my eyes widen and I turn to Owen.

"You did this?" I ask, my voice breaking slightly and he shrugs like it's no big deal.

"Milo is all yours Evelyne. Vic signed his custody over to you before he left." Jenn explains and my jaw drops.

"Excuse me?" I ask, looking down at Milo. "Are you okay?"

He smiles at me sadly again and it breaks my heart, Vic might not have been good to me but he is still my sons dad.

"I'm okay."

"And- and you know who I am?" I ask, placing a hand on my chest as the tears fall, bracing for his answer.

"Yeah. You took me out for ice cream every week till I was seven and I stayed at your place on the weekend. I thought about you a lot when dad was gone, which was most days. I wanted you to find me and take me with you." Milo explains and my heart shatters.

"I looked. I looked everywhere. My pay cheque goes to a private investigator every month." I whisper to him and he nods his head.

"I know. Owen told us all about it."

"Can I hug you? If your uncomfortable that's completely fine I understand. I haven't been in your life for a very long time b-" I'm cut off when he launches at me, wrapping his arms around my torso so tightly and I sob, wrapping my arms around him too.

"I'm glad I found you. I asked aunt Jenn to find you for me all the time. Everytime I blew out a candle I wished my mom would come back." He says into my shoulder.