22

Chapter 22

Darius

Friday 7:20 pm

***

Tomlin Lemons flipped the switch so fast I wasn't sure I could breathe. I ran a hand through my short black hair and ran a tongue over my teeth. "Yeah, it's simple. Everyone likes Tomlin. We all find him cute and delicious. We also all like each other. The only real problem is the stupid rules."

"Put in place for good reasons. I've heard the story." Tomlin told me, a hand on his chin thinking. He sipped on his vodka and mused momentarily.

"Why is everyone in an uproar over the rules now? Not that I know them, but I do know the last week has been when it all started."

"It's my fault." Sammy raised his hand. "I-I needed to find out if I was gay, straight, bi. I feel like most people have this shit figured out by now. And I was panicking because it's getting closer to the birthday weekend. So, I've done some bad shit lately in leu of trying to figure myself out." Sammy turned red under our eyes.

I laughed. "Do you have it figured out now?" I asked with a wink.

He sighed. "Fuck if I know."

"In some ways Ryland has been protecting you from that shit. The rules were there to keep your mind out of the gutter ya know and for the last week all anyone's thought about is sex. Right?" Tomlin asked us.

He was right. Absolutely and without a doubt yes that was correct. "Yeah, I will agree with that."

"So maybe he was on to something? Yeah? I'll be honest. Take it from someone who does bad shit all the time. Sometimes it really is better to not let it cloud your judgment ya know. But I also think it's healthy to kiss and hug and feel wanted. So what if you guys start off with something little. Like," he closed his eyes then popped them open.

"What if first and foremost you guys establish whether you're in a relationship because I feel like that's an issue that's smaller than the big elephant in the room. It's easier to maintain objectivity if you know what you're dealing with." Tomlin made a lot of sense.

"How?" Ryland asked him, sitting up, putting his elbows on his knees.

"Ask them out silly." Tomlin shook his head in disbelief.

Honestly, the guy was liking his Oprah moment a little too much. I had to smile when he clapped his hands in excitement watching Ryland rise and walk to the middle of the room like he was gonna make a speech or something.

"Alright, Sammy, Darius, Jay and uh, Tomlin, would you guys like to be in a relationship with me. Uh, a real one?" It was the first time in my life to see Ryland blush in embarrassment.

"Yes!" Sammy shouted.

"Fuck yeah." Jay nodded, his blonde hair moving with his head.

"Duh, shit, bossman." I smirked.

We all looked at Tomlin who was looking at Ryland like he grew seven heads and 2 penis's. His eyes were wide, his glasses falling down his nose. His mouth opened like he was going to say something then closed again.

"Why am I being dragged into this? I was just helping. You like them, not me." Tomlin gasped. He looked afraid, but intrigued.

"Darius already said why. We all like you, Lemons. Why not become a part of us from the second we say go? Come on. We will take care of you." Ryland smiled his sexy smile at Tomlin.

"Don't gaslight me." Tomlin shouted, jumping out of the arm chair.

"It's one thing to help you four figure out your mess. It's a whole other thing to add me into it. I'm supposed to be a better human remember. How can I do that if I shack up with four dudes? Four hot dudes at that. With no sex rules? Nah. This is so cute. It's admirable what you cats are doing. I love your vibe. But it's not for me. Oh, this sucks. This is all I wanted and now I'm freaking out." I smiled at him,  he was shaking his hands out like it would help his nerves. He was out of the chair pacing.

"The no sex rule only applies for one more week. What if we hit you up then, Tommy?" Ryland asked him.

Tomlin huffed, pointing a finger at him. "Ryland, I swear you really were put on this earth to try my patience."

"Then you'll think about our offer?" I smirked at him.

"Tomlin, we'd love to be your mates." Jay licked his lips.

"What I would do to that ass." Sammy winked at him.

"You-" Tomlin pointed at Sammy. 

"Don't you flirt with me, Shorty. You're supposed to be the straight one, mister." Tomlin scoffed and pounced away from us mumbling something about us being distasteful assholes and disregarding the rules and something about being ungrateful. We all watched him as he walked away and oddly enough I wasn't sorry. He had a good ass. I smiled knowing he'd be back eventually.

I never heard the door shut, I assumed he was just a quiet person. Sort of like in the hallway at school on Thursday when he just disappeared without a trace. He was a Houdini.

*****

Jay

Friday 8:45pm

***

"So, yeah Tomlin leaving sucks. But on the plus side. Does this mean we can all calm down and be happy again?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

Ryland smirked at me sitting down on the red leather couch. "I suppose so. What a weird night full of a lot of words." He rubbed his head with his hands.

"I hate talking." He whined.

I sat down on the right of him, leaning into his chest. For a second I was just going to lean into him and feel good next to him. Across the room Darius caught my eye and nodded towards me with his chin to move toward Ryland. He was saying to kiss him. I'd never made a move on anyone except Darius before and he obviously liked it when I did it, if he was telling me to do it to the bossman. I stopped thinking about it and leaned up and pressed my lips against Ryland's.

The couch dipped next to us with Sammy's body on the left. I broke the kiss, smiled at Ryland and wrapped a hand around Sammy's neck pulling him into Ryland's face.

Ryland looked hesitant for a moment, but then like the true sadist he is and that we all loved, he grabbed Sammy gently by the throat and slammed their lips together.

Both of them made a loud moan that made my body wake up. Darius dropped to his knees in front of Ryland and waited until Sammy pulled away for air to go in for his passionate way of using his tongue and lips to seduce Ryland. I was wanting all of them and grabbed Sammy smacking our faces together.

For a long while we sat on the red leather couch kissing each other. Learning from each other.