25

Chapter 25

Ryland

Monday 5:30 pm

"I think we should ask him on a date. We like to go out and do things all the time. Why not make it a date night with Tomlin?" Jay, always the peacemaker, suggested.

We were all at the gym working out with one another. We liked to work out at least 3 times a week to stay healthy. I'd like it if the guys would eat a good diet too, but we don't always get what we want. Especially with grown men involved.

"I like that idea." I told them. "I think Sammy should ask him." I smacked his ass, grabbing his hand and kissed the back of it.

"Stop." He turned pink and not from his exercise bike.

"Will you ask him?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Why me?" He groaned.

"You two have a lot in common and speak the same language." Jay told him for me. It was true.

Sammy rolled his eyes. "What do I say? I've only ever asked you guys to go places."

"You just ask him if he wants to go eat with us. Give him some options." Darius chimed in.

"Or let him choose where to go." I told him.

"Yeah, right. Knowing him, he'll want to go to Europe or some shit." Sammy laughed.

I shrugged. "Then that's where we will go. I can give all of you and him whatever you want. Whenever you want it, Shorty." I winked.

He frowned, getting off his bike. "Don't call me that. It makes me miss him. You call me Mouse. That's what's right."

"If you really miss him then tomorrow do a good job of convincing him to go to dinner with us. Anywhere in the world he wants to go."

"Fine. I'll try."

I kissed his forehead and let him run away from me. I think Sammy was having a hard time with pda.

***

Sammy

Monday 6:45 pm

***

I ran straight to the bathroom to hide the world's biggest, stupidest hard on. I went straight to the last stall and almost screamed when I felt hands shoving me forward and heard the door slamming shut.

"Mouse, why do you keep running away from me?" Fuck. It was Ryland.

I spun my body around to face him and fell back when he pressed a hand against my chest to hold me against the stall. His navy blue eyes that were darker than usual ran up and the down the length of my body, landing on the bulge in my pants.

"Awe, you've been hiding this from me?" He laughed, letting me go.

"Jesus, I thought you were upset over the pda." He was laughing enough to shake, his whole body looked happy.

Fucking that's rude. I tried to push past him, upset and ready to cry from being made fun of. He frowned, pushing me back.

"Why are you getting handsy, Mouse?" He put his face in mine, making my breath catch.

Again I tried to get past him. This time he let me move closer to the door, standing in front of him. I reached for the handle. His hands reached for me. He wrapped one arm around my torso pulling me into his chest, while his other arm circled my waist and his hand dipped into my orange loose basketball shorts. His fingers wrapped around my hard dick. I had to bite back my moan.

"Oh, Mouse. You like me. You really like me." He teased, licking my neck.

"Oh, yes. Yes, sir." I whined, his hand moving rougher and faster around me.

"It's so cute. All I did was kiss your hand and you got like this."

"Yes. It's so embarrassing."

I closed my eyes, leaning the back of my head against the front of his shoulder. I was trying to stifle my moans, but I really couldn't. I was grateful when he covered my mouth with his idle hand.

"Nah, baby. It's hot as fuck."

He squeezed my dick and held it tightly then let it go with a fast pump. A motion he repeated several times until I was cumming inside my shorts and all over his fingers.

"Fuck." I was finding it hard to breathe. He spun me around and kissed me hard enough to make me feel amazing.

"I really like having you as a boyfriend, Ryland."

He smiled brightly. "Same back at ya, Hotty. Just keep this a secret. We still have a few more days of pretending not to do these things."

"Whatever you say, bossman."

This I could get used to.

Maybe not the secret part, but the rest of it.