8

Chapter 8

Tomlin

Wednesday 4:00pm after school

***

"So, did you tell them you can't be their friend anymore?" Tessa asked, hitting me with her elbow.

"Yeah, stop that hitting shit." I swatted her back making her give me a bad look.

I still didn't get why she cared. Or why she made me tell them I couldn't be their friend any more. What I really didn't understand is why I listened to her. I was always letting people coerce me into doing bad things I shouldn't be doing. This felt like one of those things.

"Are they mad?"

"I don't know, Tessa. I ran away from them." I moaned, putting my head down.

"Good. I didn't like them for you." Andrew grabbed me, pulling me into his lap.

"They make me jealous." He pouted, putting his chin on my shoulder. I laughed at him.

"You should have kissed me instead of sitting with them. I'm sorry I grabbed you." Andrew sounded sincere to me and it melted me a little.

"He's fine." Tessa waved him on. "He'll be better if you let him go. You're always so handsy."

Dylan and Andrew were all about the hands. Had been since freshman year when I told them I was gay just like them. Well, there was that small time frame where I slept with a few girls to see if I liked it. I do. It's cool. But I'm all bottom and that's alright too. Anyways, the boys found out I was gay. They started dating and ever since they've been handsy.

And yes, last week we had a threesome. It seemed normal and fun and we talked about it for weeks before finally going through with it. Not because of me, mind you, I'm usually down for anything. No, because the couple wanted to make sure we were okay afterwards. We were. I felt closer to them actually.

It was just a weird last couple of days. We will be back to normal soon. Although Andrew seemed more protective and Dylan seemed more judgy. But I was trying to ignore all those things and just push past the awkwardness. Only now it was spread wide open and the school knew.

Fuck.

My.

Life.

"Are you still going to the party with us Friday night?" Andrew asked, refusing to let me go.

"Yeah. If you guys don't mind me being late I'll go." I smiled.

"Are you gonna be late because of a guy? If there is a guy, bring him so I can sniff out the competition." Dylan told me, landing on top of me on the bed. We were at Tessa's watching tv.

"Alright, maybe I will."

"No. I hate everyone you invite." Tessa was mercilessly getting on my nerves lately. I was ready to just never speak to her again to be honest.

"Come on, babes. Let's go before you two fight. " Dylan reached for me and yanked me off the bed.

"Bye, Tessa." I waved. I was secretly glad they were pulling me out of there. I didn't trust her anymore.

"Thanks for saving me guys." I told them, climbing into Andrew's car so they could drive me home.

"No problem. Listen so I know what happened and how that picture was taken." Dylan told me as Andrew drove us home.

"I don't want to know. Let's let it die. Please. Things have been weird this week."

"Okay. Fine. If you're sure." Dylan rubbed the top of my head. It reminded me of green eyes from school earlier. Ugh, hate that.

"Let it go, Dyl, I'm totally over it."

"You heard the man, babe." Andrew smiled at his partner. 

They both looked at each other and left it alone. Thank god. And that reminded me of amber eyes and gray eyes. Shit. I was losing it thinking about guys I just told off. I shook thoughts of them away before I got lost in thinking about navy blue eyes.

I thought it was weird that neither of them fought me on this. I bet they know what happened and that Tessa really did it. I just didn't have it in me to deal with it yet. I was gonna push it under a rug and chill for a minute.

Because I am if nothing else, a coward sometimes.