Charles Leclerc [NSFW-Alphabet]

A/N Suggested by lucreziasstories and evabsmn. I hope you like it!

WARNINGS: NSFW
_____

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Charles does care for you after sex, cleaning up your tights and getting you something comfy to wear for some cuddle time, but he also has a different side. He sometimes likes to tease you by asking if you liked what he did with you, loving how flustered you get when he asks you the obvious because you can't stop moaning his name.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
You don't even know what to name as your favourite body part of his, because you can't decide on just one. He loves your lips, no matter if they form the perfect O when he thrusts inside you or when they are wrapped around him.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Charles and you decided to use a condom most of the time, to prevent spilling on the bedsheets since you are often in hotel rooms and can't just quickly change the sheets yourself. When you are in the shower or somewhere without a condom Charles likes to come onto your body thinking the sight of it is hot.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Charles got pretty experimental during the time he was single. Threesomes either with two women or another man to share the girl. He often spent time in exclusive clubs where he learned a lot of new things, formed likes and dislikes and was open to many different types of sex.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
Even though he is young he is experienced. He knows that every woman is different and he likes the path of trying out how to make his partner cry out in pleasure. You still remember how quickly he adjusted to your needs and made you tremble under him embarrassingly quickly.

F = Favourite position (this goes without saying)
He loves having you close, letting your bodies touch as much as possible, but when it feels necessary he loves to take you from behind, hand sometimes on your throat to show you who is in charge in the bedroom.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? etc.).
Charles likes to make you giggle, but usually just before being intimate starts. He likes it when you are relaxed but focuses more on getting you to an orgasm than on making you laugh.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they?)
Charles trims the hair which makes you feel comfortable with it. He doesn't want to shave everything off and wants a bit of hair showing.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? The romantic aspect)
Holding your hand and making love to you for hours is an act of Charles showing how much he loves you. It's a reward for good race results, milestones in your love or when you manage to finish another step of your studies.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Charles's sex drive is rather high, but he does take care of it himself from time to time. When he misses you, he likes to call you with Facetime, make you watch or let you take care of yourself while he masturbates. Sometimes he whines about how you do it much better than he does on its own, but when you're apart there is no other way of stilling his lust.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Tying hands. No matter if he uses a rope, his tie or handcuffs on you, he likes to make you motionless under him and have you the way he prefers. You can't stop him from teasing and he loves hearing you beg for him to untie your hands. Charles wanted to be tied up one time by you and didn't know if he liked it or not. You on top of him were perfect, but he loves to have his hands on you way too much to have them tied up.