Loving A Thug

This is my first story.Hope you like it!!!! 

My name is Destiny McDowell.I'm 17 years old and live in Atlanta,Georgia.Since my childhood friend moved back to the "A" ,I've been thinking bout him.......... ;-) 

"You know good as well you don't drink". I said. 

"Girl,Shut up!!"Dejah cried. This party was long as fuck.When was it going to end. Dejah brought me here to "party" but this shit is getting on my nerves."I thought Chris was gonna be here."I complained.  

"If you don't shut the fuck up,he in here somewhere you'll see."she said surly. 

"Can we leave now,"I cried.I looked to my left and saw this sexy ass boy standing next to some of his homeboys I think.He looked my way and decided to come over there to me.I felt I was gonna piss myself."Hey ma,why you ova here alone."Chris said. 

"I was waiting for you,but here you are."I blushed. 

"C'mon ma."Chris smiled.I smiled back and followed Chris to the dance floor.We got on there "No Worries" came on."This my shit."Chris screamed.I laughed.I started grinding on him and shit.I could tell he liked it cause he kept his eyes all on me.When the song went off,Chris grabbed me by my waist."C'mon ma."He whispered in my ear. 

"Okay"I said back.I went over to Dejah first and told her I was going with Chris."okay girl,but be back in the morning so my moms won't trip."she said. 

"I'll call you in the morning,Love you De'" 

"Love you too,be safe."She said. 

"Bye." I laughed and left with Chris. 

Don't think ima hoe cuz I'm going home with Chris.I known this dude since 7th grade but we started to go out but we didn't.To describe Chris,He was bout' 6'7 with short curly hair,Caramel skin,and had beautiful hazel eyes and he was SEXY ASF.He wasn't a player but he wasn't like most guys.After knowing him this long,he's a charm. The car ride was quiet but we kept looking at each other."we here ma." He smiled. 

"Oh,okay." I smiled back. 

His house was beautiful with like 5 Benz & 3 Trucks in the driveway.He was a drug dealer but he didn't get into much trouble though.I guess he's a Bad boy gone Good.