Chapter 13

[Destiny]

I stepped out of the shower after 30 minutes.

I wrapped my towel around my wet body. I walked into my bedroom and went to my drawer to get my lotion.

After rubbing myself down with Victoria's Secret, I grabbed my outfit for the night. I had my black dress with the see through sleeves but the sleeves stopped middle of my arm. I had on my black stockings that were also see through and had little designs on them. To go along, I had on my silver spike stilettos.

I put on my clothes and went to doing my hair. I straightened my lengthy jet black hair. I slipped on my clothes and took a quick look at myself.

Dangg! I was looking sexy,as always.

I grabbed my wrist purse and grabbed my keys and my phone plus my lipstick.

*Later*

(11:26 PM)

I pulled up to the party and searched for a parking spot.

I finally found one and parked my baby nice and straight right across the street from the house party.

I grabbed my belongings and locked up my car. Niggas be jackin' yo shit.

Anyway, while I was walking across the street from the plaza parking lot, some fool almost hit me. Shit, I want my life. I latched on closer to my purse and managed my way across the street.

When I walked into the house, it felt so live. I mean damn, it was like some type of hype shit.

This is not my kinda party. I started to walk back out until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jason.

DAMN! NIGGA LOOKED SO SEXY! GOOD GAWD!

I smiled as he shook my hand. 'Hey. Damn, I just ran into you not even 8 hours ago. Not in a bad way.' He said smiling showing off his dimples.

I giggled at his remark. 'Same to you. So, what are you doing here?' I said wondering why he was here.

I looked around and saw people that looked like they were in college. I suddenly felt small.

'I was about to ask you the same thing.' He said holding his red cup which I immediately thought was alcohol. I suddenly looked over his outfit.

He had on some white true religion jeans and a red and black sweater showing off his biceps. He wasn't on the heavy side but was in the medium.

To top it off he ha on some badge timberlands.

'My friend from work told me about her friend's boyfriend is hosting this so...yeah.' I said to him getting nervous of even talking to him.

'Oh. Well, you wanna dance?'. He asked me putting down his cup taking his hand out for me to hold.

I went to the floor as he held my waist from behind as I grinned and swayed my hips as he moved in the same rhythm.

*

(1:15 AM)

'Damn. So, How did you overcome that?' I asked him taking another drag of the blunt.

'I just had to get over it. It's the past and I'm practically grown. Shid, I had a crackhead for a mother and a shithead of a so called father. My dad wants me to be like him. Smart, Into Politics, and Into Politics. With his whole campaign and stuff, I've just stayed low cause I wasn't in it anymore. He cares more about the campaign instead of his own fucking kids. It's whatever.' Jason said.

We were just chilling in his Dodge Challenger 2012 dragging on a blunt. The party wasn't all that anyway. Rachel was with me earlier but her and her boyfriend left like an hour ago and Jason insisted that I talked to him.