Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up to Chris holding me close and knocked out.I decided to make him breakfast in bed.I whipped up some bacon,eggs,pancakes and sausage.I put it on the breakfast stand and walked upstairs.To my surprise Chris was still asleep.I shook him and this nigga was still knocked the fuck out.

"Chris,wake up!"I commanded.

"Yeah?"He said as he wiped his eyes then looked at me with a fucked up look,but it was still cute on him.

"I made breakfast for you."I said as I put the stand in front of him.

"Aww thank you ma.You didn't have to do this."He said thankfully as he kissed me and then started eating his food.

"So when did you come back from staying with your dad?" I asked.

"I'll say the day before yesterday."He replied after licking syrup off his fingers.

"Oh,It's fucked up how you've been ducking and dodging that hoe Keisha."I finally told him.

That bitch been trouble ever since.When Chris and I started dating she wanted to play the hoe on the side.She's the one that broke us up.I tell you if you try to stay away from her,she'll keep tryin her best to keep fucking with you.She better leave me alone before I whoop her ass AGAIN!!

"You know I can't deal with that bitch,she isn't shit to me!!You my ride or die.Don't trip ma."He said.

"Just try to stay away from that hoe."I said angrily.

"I got you ma."He told me.

He finished eating 5 minutes after we talked.I decided to wash my clothes and take a shower.While I was about to get in the shower,I saw Chris in the shower already.I was thinking should I get in there with him.I took the robe off and walked to the shower.Naked I stood in front of the shower and opened the door.I stepped in and Chris looked at me.I smiled and kissed him.He kissed my neck.I put him against the wall and bent over.He put his hand on my waist and moved me back and forth.I moaned"oh Chris!!"

"Say my name."He said.

"Chrisssss..."I moaned in pleasure.

This dude knew what he was doing and he was doing it right!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!&lt