Chapter 14

(Prince)

Graduation was coming in a couple of days so a nigga had to get that diploma and get going.

All this shit is crazy, yet confusing. I feel for Lexi, I do. But I just don't love her. It seems that when I wanted to be with Destiny, she didn't want me that way.

Now, she want me. I'm still in love with her but damn, I don't wanna leave Lexi behind.

Yesterday was crazy though. She thought she was my only love. Honestly, I'ma fucking fool for claiming her ass. I think we over.

-Flashback-

'Just a friend.' I told Mariah and Ria.

Suddenly, Lexi stormed off into the opposite direction. The fuck. I was confused as fuck. This girl think we cuffed. Nah.

I walked out the school to see her sitting on my car hood. This girl..

I walked over to her to explain myself but you know what her crazy ass did. She slapped me.

This hoe don got me twisted if she thought she was gon hit me and brush it off. I grabbed her wrists and put her on the hood.

'The fuck wrong witchu? Don't never put yo fucking hands on me never again.'. I said as I gave her a murderous look.

'Fuck you. How in the hell are you GONNNA disrespect me like that?' She said as I let her wrists go.

I chuckled.'. Aight. Fuck me? Don't call me, text me, or even look at me. We over. Better yet, I don't fuckin exist.'. I said.

She looked shocked but shit, she had it coming. Stupid ass. You now what.... I need to take things in and focus on me and fuck these hoes. On Boss!

<<<<<<><<<<<

-Present-

I her off just like that. Her ass been calling me and texting me since that day. I haven't seen her ass. Today is a new fucking day. I put that shit behind me.

Now with my situation, with the baby and all. I took the DNA test and it turned out he was mine. I still can believe I got a kid now.

It changed my life just in a blink of an eye. For Keisha, she not getting custody at all. Turns out her ass got locked up for Child Endangerment.

They found crack pipes and shit in he apartment. Good thing my son didn't have to see that no longer. I mean damn, she been on that shit for a while , I was told.

So, Today I'm headed to the court to pick up my son and take him home.

I was now pulling up to the court and walking into the courthouse.

I walked in and walked to the front desk. I hate anything dealing with cops. A courthouse be having a nigga sweat but shit I handle mines.

'Hello. Excuse me. I'm here for Children and Healthcare Services.'. It old the woman. She looked to be in her mid 40's. She looked short behind that desk.

'Ummm. Yeah. Down the hall and to your right.'. She handed me a piece of paper containing the information I needed.

'Thank you.' I said as I saw her lick her lips and wink at me. Eww. Old nasty ass.

I took her directions as I walked into a room where women and men stood with children or either with their families talking to each other.

I walked up to the office room where they told me to go. I walked in to see a woman behind he desk and my son in the chair beside the desk.