Chapter 9

-Nicki

These past two months been aight I guess. Still shocked at the whole Deja situation. It's crazy but shit she'll pull through. She's just that strong.

These two months, Deja's been locked in her room. She won't come out to eat but we come through once in a while to talk to her and feed her. Mariah has been staying over Deja's so she can look out for her and so she can get away from Ria.

I know how that feels. Working with Ria is a whole other story but as being her friend, I see she's stuck up in Wayne's ass.

That nigga dogs her out and she still with him but oh well. She'll learn the hard way.

Working for the drug industry has its perks but it still doesn't mean it's safe. I'm in it to make money. Shit been rough. Me and Ria are doing it but she doing it just to be closer to Wayne.

I was watching t.v with Blade in the living room until someone knocked on the door. Blade was sleep and slightly snoring as I answered the door.

There stood Keisha at my doorstep with a baby in her arms. The boy looked to be two and he was adorable. Good thing he didn't get his looks from his mother.

"Is Blade here?". Keisha said smacking her gum loudly. It was almost 9 o'clock. TF she here for?

"Yeah. He sleep." I said kinda with a attitude. I never did like her.

"You Ain't Gotta Get A Fuckin Attitude. Stop Dhaatt Shittt Rigghttt Nehhhh!". She said with one of her hands on her hip.

"You on my damn doorstep. Get the fuck off my premises before I get on yo' level.". I said eyeing her down. Her outfit was out of this world. She wore a half shirt showing the stretch marks on her stomach and a black mini skirt. And the Orange weave isn't working for her.

"All I want is to talk to Blade. I ain't come here to beat yo' ass.". She said yelling an putting her hand in my face. I started to slap the hoe.

"Don't put yo' fucking hand in my face fo' I have to murder yo' ass!". I said talking in my Brooklyn accent. It just comes when I'm mad or either excited.

"Whateva. Anyway----". She said as Blade came to the door looking at her crazy. He must've heard our lil argument.

"What you here for?". He said with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Tell Prince that I said he better come get his baby before I give it to the foster home.". She said as she handed Blade the little boy and dropped his baby bag on the porch and left.

What she expect us to do? Take care of her child? I still can't get that Keisha just gon assume that Prince might be the father.

The lil boy did look like him a lil bit. With Prince's dark brown eyes and his curly hair. I know he don't got Keisha's nappy ass hair. Overall, he looked just like Prince.

We walked back in the house as I put his lil bag on the couch as Blade and I sat on the couch and looked at the boy. He was smiling and had his hand in his mouth.

How we gon handle this?

{Prince}

"Aight. Calm down nigga. I'm on my way.". I spoke into the phone to Blade. He was talkin bout Keisha came threw and had a baby or sum.

I don't know so that's why I'm on the way over there.

I got into my car as Destiny hopped in on the passenger side. I didn't say nothing as I turned on the ignition and headed to Blade's spot.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Who baby?". Destiny asked hugging Nicki then hugging Blade and sitting on the love seat.

"That's why we wanted y'all to come through.". Nicki said plopping down on the couch next to Blade and a baby boy.

"Keisha came through earlier and he dropped off her baby.". Blade said looking at me the whole time.

"And....". I said for them to continue.

"She was saying that this baby, might be yours.". Nicki stated.

TF? Me outta all people. There probably is a chance I might be the father but she slept around so many times, God can't even count.

I ran my hands over my face outta frustration."Damn. How old is he?"
I said sitting in the chair next to the couch.

"He 2. His papers says it. you can always get a DNA test." Nicki claimed.

"Shit. Me and Keisha got together 2 years ago.". I said thinking back to the time before me and Destiny started dating. Shit. Shit.

"Yeah. Ima get a test to see if he mine or not.". I said looking at Destiny. She just looked into space.

I hope this don't mess up our chance of getting back together.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

{Destiny}

I don't know why but, I've been catching some feelings for Chris. Don't get me wrong but I don't give a fuck about this baby situation.

Even though I don't like Keisha, this baby might be Chris's. I don't have anything against the baby but I'll work it out somehow.

If I want to develop a relationship with Chris, I have to respect his past and keep the future going on. Shit ain't stopping me from expressing my feelings towards him.

I was laying down in my bed in my room until I heard someone knock on my door. I announced them to come in and it was Chris.

He was dressed down in a wide beater an some basketball shorts. He came over to my bed and sat down at the foot of the bed.

"I got something to tell you." He said.

"Same here.". I responded.

"Well, What I wanted to----". He started but then someone knocked on my door.

Chris walked over to the door and opened it wide so the person could get in. There walked in a gorgeous girl that looked to be my age. Something familiar about her. She was about 5'6, Looked Latino, Pretty and tan colored skin.

"Destiny, This is Lexi. Lexi this is Destiny." He said introducing us. She smiled and waved as I sat up in my bed and gave her a simple head nod .

"Lexi..... Is...... my girlfriend.". He said as she smirked and held his hand.

Just when I was about to pour out my heart to him, he throws this in my face. My heart instantly fell apart as she kissed his cheek and evilly smirked at me.