Chapter 18

*Sorry for the wait.*

Destiny ~

"Have you heard from her yet?" I said biting into an apple.

"No. Not yet. She's not answering my calls. Did I do something wrong? I just don't know." Blade sighed into the phone.

"Well I know she'll be home in a little bit. She's okay. I'll try to call her again, okay?"

"Alright. Thanks.". He said ending the call.

I looked for Nicki's number to call. After 10 times of calling, I laid my phone on the couch.

Nicki hasn't been answering nobody's calls. It's making me worry. This all started 5 hours ago. We were supposed to be getting our hair done today at 3.

This whole situation is crazy. I picked up my phone to call Ria. After calling and calling, no answers. What the hell is going on. Seriously.

-----

Mariah ~

"What do you mean 'she's not answering the phone' ?" I whispered into the phone.

"She's not answering anyone's calls. Nicki isn't either.". Destiny said over the phone. I sighed.

"Okay. I'll be there in a minute." I said hanging up and grabbing my belongings.

-------------

Nicki~

I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness. I felt disgusting and angry. Angry because I'm held in the middle of no where. It's been one hell of a night. If I could just slip through these ropes, I could free myself and Maria.

I held up my head and looked over my shoulder and nudged Maria's lower back with my elbow since we were back to back. She suddenly looked over at me with tears in her eyes.

"You Okay?" I asked trying to escape from the ropes tied around my upper body.

" I'm good." She replied sighing. It took me a lot not to cry.

"We need to get the hell out of here. Wait until we do, that bitch is going down." I said struggling to escape.

"Hopefully we---" She stopped talking as a door opened and it was like the devil just walked in.

"I see you guys are awake." A woman spoke. I looked up and saw the same woman from yesterday.

"Why the fuck are we here?" I asked mean mugging this wom-- scratch that, this bitch.

She chuckled. "Do you not remember me?"

"Why should I ?" I said. I don't even know this lady. What the fuck is wrong with her?

"Well, I know Blade remembers me. I also know Wayne remembers me. Even Chris, and so on. I'm surprised you don't." She said walking towards us.

"What does this have to do with us?" Ria asked.

"The three of them killed my father." She said looking away for a moment.

"Who is your father?" I asked looking at her tearing up.

"One of the biggest drug lords in the south-- CLor."

******************

Mariah~

"They'll show up. I know they will." I said rubbing Destiny on the back while she sobbed. 

"They have never done this shit before." She said as she went upstairs to check on a crying Faith.

I sighed and pouted. I don't know if they went somewhere for a little while or is something really wrong. Everyone has been calling nonstop and they both haven't picked up their phones. This is too much.

The house phone started ringing as I pushed my thoughts ahead.

"I got it!" I yelled to Destiny and walked over to the phone.

I picked it up. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hello. Is this Destiny McDowell?" A lady on the other end replied.

"Oh. Hold on please." I said as Destiny came down the stairs looking worn out.

"Who is it?" She asked as I shrugged mt shoulders.

She grabbed the phone." Hello?-- Yes.--Yes,he's my brother in law.-- Yeah.--- Oh my God!!!" She screamed as she let go of the phone.

She had tears in her eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked walking towards her.

I couldn't believe the words that came out next.

"It's---- Wayne. He's been shot. "

______________________

Chris ~

"Shit!! I'm on the way baby. I'll met y'all there." I yelled as I got done pumping gas into my car.

I put the gas pump on the holder and walked to my door. Suddenly, a hand tapped my shoulder. I turned around to come to face with this big bodygaurd looking motherfucker.

"May I help you?" I asked not in the mood.

"Are you Prince?" He asked.

"Used to be. Why?" This nigga look crazy. Who the fuck is this Big Foot ass nigga?

"Whatever." He said and next thing I know this nigga tries to swing on me. I dodged that shit and kneed him in his stomach and uppercutted his dumb ass. After that hit he fell to the concrete, knocked the fuck out.

Suddenly, I felt someone hit me over the head with a pole or something. I just know the shit was hard.

What the Fuck is going on??

____________

I'll try to update this weekend or the beginning of next week. I've been real busy with school and other things.

Y'all please bare with me. I know this chapter is short but I had to add a little suspense and excitement to this chapter. Next chapter will be crazy.

After I end this story, I WILL DEFINITELY COME OUT WITH THE SEQUEL.

Thanks to all of you for making my works a success. It means a lot.