Chapter 10

(Destiny In Cover)

-Mariah

'Deja, Have you eaten today?' I asked as I went in Deja's room. She's been quite an very kept to herself.

She was wrapped in the covers in the bed. Her whole body under the covers and her body was stif.

The room was gloomy and the sun was out but it was still gonna be gloomy.

'Here. Eat this.'. I said leaving the bowl of soup on the nightstand and left.

I went back into my room since I was staying with Deja and I didn't wanna go back home. Ria is really buggin' but she still my sister at the en of the day. I love her but she can kiss my ass for all I care.

She acting like I never been there for her when I was the one that worked 2 jobs so we can eat and pay the bills. I took care of her, not Wayne but fuck it.

I laid on my bed and turned on the tv. It was just reruns of the Bad Girls Club. I guess.

My phone vibrated on my nightstand. I picked it up and read that it was a text from Marcus.

Remember ole dude I was talking to on the bus that day I found Deja. We've been talking and we have almost every class together. He's just like a best friend to me.

From; BestFriend

You busy for tonight?

I really didn't have nothing to do since it was the weekend and I didn't have to work.

To;BestFriend

Nope. What you have planned?

From;BestFriend

Just wanted to spend time with my Bae. Come over.

This boy play too much.

To;BestFriend

U play to much. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

***

I just pulled up to Marcus's condo. He works for his dad for something but he is successful just like his father. He plans on going to college in Florida.

I'm either deciding on either University of North Florida or either Yale. I have two scholarships from both colleges.

I parked my car in the parking garage. I walked in the building,through the lobby and to the elevator.

Marcus kept calling me on the way up so I didn't answer. I walked towards to his door when I heard someone walking up from behind me.

I turned around and saw Wayne with some blonde headed chick. She wasn't even cute. At All.

He grinned at me when he noticed it was me. It's sometimes hard for people to tell me and Ria apart. Since we're both identical.

"Hey Mariah." He said smiling at me. Don't get me wrong, but Wayne isn't ugly. Not just a little. He's just an asshole and I can never look at him as more than and regular asshole.

I gave him a stank look as the girl looked me up and down. I just walked ahead when I heard him quote'You super salty'.

Once I reached his door I was already hungry. Hope he got something to eat.

I knocked on the door and within seconds the door opened. There stood a sexy ass Marcus.

He stood 6'3 so I had to look up to him. He smiled at me as he looked at my sweats,pink sweater and my silver Uggs. He had on nothing but basketball shorts.

No shirt. 😁😍

Anyway, he moved aside so I could come in. As I came in he hugged him from behind and I turned around returning his hug. It was just a friendly hug.