Chapter 5

.[Destiny]

It's been 2 weeks since Me and Chris little argument. At school I try to avoid him but he always find a way to either try and talk to me or stand by my locker and wait for my classes to end.

He on some stalking shit.

As of now I was at school. I was getting my books out my locker when all of a sudden Chris was right at my locker.

"What do you want?" I asked with an attitude. He looked super sexy. He had on a True Religion red T-shirt with some denim Levi's on. To match he had on some badge Timberlands. He had a fresh cut to show of his waves. Overall he looked alright.

"I wanted to talk to you." He said with puppy dog eyes.

"Bye Chris.'' I said as I walked away from him throwing the deuces.

I walked to my last class of the day. The halls were all clear and my LifeDevelopment teacher was standing right by the door. This bitch.

"5 minutes late. Detention after school." She said as she wrote me up. I hate this hoe. Her moley ass. Moles every fucking where. He name is Ms.Johnson.. More like Mr.

"Whatever." I said as I walked in the classroom and balled up the piece slip and threw it in the trash.I sat in my regular seat and just laid back in my chair. Today wasn't my day at all.

Someone behind me kept tapping my shoulder like they were crazy. I turned around.

"What the fuck you want?" I said. It was my crew. My crew includes Mariah, Nicki, Ria, and Deja but I didn't see Dejah nowhere.

She didn't call me either. What's up.

"Don't get hit. What the hell is your problem?" Nicki asked. Now Nicki is my down bitch. She be down for whatever. She the fighter. She don't give a fuck who you are, she will fuck you up if you say something smart at the mouth. She was all black but she was mixed with white. Her complexion stands at Caramel. She reminded me of Cassie but much prettier.

Then there was Mariah who was pretty too. She was just plain Latino just like Ria who was her twin sister. They both were identical. They are super cool. The thing they say about twins and one is cool and one is a total bitch well they both are cool. Ria is the wild one and Mariah is kinda the shy one but she do got hands just like Ria.

"Shut up. Anyway, what y'all up to today?' I asked fully turned around.

"We was just gonna chill and light up these blunts." Ria said. Smoking weed isn't really my thing but I just smoke for fun. Not just to do it daily. Nicki smokes on a daily basics.

"Since its the weekend, I'll come through." I said turning back around in my seat. I wasn't really paying attention to the classroom until I saw Chris walk into the room. Shit, I forgot we were in the same class period.

"10 minutes late Mr.Carter. Detention after school for you and Ms. McDowell." The teacher said as he too ripped it in her face and threw it like confetti. I admit that was funny so I was laughing along with the class.

He smiled at me and I hoped he wouldn't be tryna sit by me and Lord was I wrong. He sat right by me. Damn!

I know we best friends but his hardheaded ass don't listen at all. I just don't wanna loose him again.

My phone vibrated and I reached in my pocket to get it. I slid the bar and saw I had a text from the one and only Chris.

'PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! PRETTY PLEASE....😟'. - From:CHRIS💜😘

I stared at the text and looked at him. He had the same puppy dog face. He get on my nerves. I ignored him for the rest of the period.

"Class, There would be a project due and I already assigned your partners. So the list would be on my bulletin board in the hallway." Then the bell rang and everyone got up and some went about they business and some actually went to look at the bulletin board.