letter. - angst

Type: Angst
Age: 16-17
Desc: Kyles's suicide note to Kenny.

12K READS IS CRAZY TYSM YALL?!!

Dear Kenny,

I knew I would write this soon but it still hurt bad. I have been struggling for months and I know you told me to tell you if I relapsed.. But I never stopped. I know its gonna hurt you when I'm gone, but it hurts too much to be here. I love you, Kenny.

I wish I could've been Kyle Mccormick, with little me's and you's running around. Such a great memory. I remember when you came to my mothers funeral. I feel how you cared and loved me, and thats when I fell in love with you.

I fell in love with you because you cared deeply for me. I love that about you. You put others before yourself. And the love that you show Karen. I envy her for that. I wish I was loved like her.

I feel as if I'm at home when I'm around you. You remind me of honey. Its so sweet, and can be too much sometimes. But I always go back for more.

A lot of people won't care that I died, but I know you will. All I ask of you, is to remember me. Remember how you loved me, and love someone else with the same care you gave me.

Make someone else feel loved and welcomed. I don't
deserve you, I'm hurting you because of my selfish needs. I can't be here anymore. I texted you a bunch of videos of us together incase you miss me. If it ever becomes unbearable, go to my grave and vent to me. I love you.

Sincerely,

Kyle.

Bonus:

Kyles POV:

Years later I found the note I wrote to Kenny. I was supposed to give it to him. We now have little me's and him's around. I'm a Mccormick. I was going to do it. But.. he saved me. "Babe? What are you looking at?" I crumbled up the letter and shoved it in the box. I turned around and smiled, "I love you, Kenny."

Ty for reading, Lmk how you liked it!

364 words :3