i can't say no - kinda lemon/angst

Type: Kind of a Lemon/ More of a Angst
Age: 16-17
Desc: Kyle can't say no and has trouble with his communication.

BRINGINH BACK THE YIPPE

YALL I MADE KENNY A RED FLAG IN THIS IM SRY THEY ACT LIKE DUMB TEENS. DO NOT ATTACK ME. KENNY AND KYLE HAVE PROBLEMS. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT DONT READ IT!!

YIPEE 😩‼️

Kyles POV

         I gulped as Kenny recommended something else to try. I sighed as I agreed. Kenny wanted to try out a degrading/spanking role play.

           Of course as me being the bottom. I got lost in my thoughts as Kenny drones on. I don't really want to.

           I know i'm supposed to tell him if I don't want to do things but I can't say no. I will tell him to stop if it gets uncomfortable.. maybe I should just let him do what he wants?

             but thats not fair to me.. or him.. He deserves it after all bc I've put him through. I snapped out of my thoughts by Kenny waving his hand in front of my face.

            I nodded and laid down, already regretting my choice. He looked at me and grinned, I smiled weakly back. He suddenly changed his face to a glare.

           "Your such a slut. People call me a whore but if they say what you did to me.. they would call you worse. i whimpered as i felt small. try not to cry. try not to cry. TRY NOT TO CRY.

       i felt my eyes stinging as he went on degrading me. i got flipped over on the bed and he spanked me. i put my head down and quieted my whimpers and cries.

          kenny thought it was because of pleasure and he kept going. i felt tears falling down my cheeks as kenny continued on.

       he deserves it. stop being a little baby. i wiped my tears and acted like i enjoyed it, my heart aching the entire time. at the end i had a lump in my throat. "that was so much fun, thank you!"

        kenny said as he looked at me with sparkling eyes. i weakly smiled back. "we should go eat dinner." i nodded and followed him.

time skip bcs i said so.

           i was trying so hard to hold back tears as kenny asked me to watch a horror movie. i nodded and sighed. i sat down and got comfortable.

            i was okay with the movie until a huge jump-scare came up. i felt myself shaking as kenny just laughed. he didn't even comfort me. i stared at the floor wide eyed as the movie went on.

time skip to the night timee!!

i sat quietly in my bed as todays moments replayed in my head. kenny came into the bedroom and asked if i wanted to shower with him.

      i nodded, i don't want too. i shivered as i hesitated dropping my clothes. i got into the shower and kenny had other ideas. "will you give me a blow job? pretty please!"

            he begged with puppy eyes. i sighed shakily and nodded. i got on my knees and started to blow him. i cried as i did it, but masked it as gagging.

        "my little slut.." i let out a choked sob at the name. he came in my mouth and we washed ourselves before getting out.

            we both got into the bed and kenny brought me close. i shook violently and blamed it on me being cold. tears slowly rolled down my cheeks as i felt so uncomfortable.

          i  covered my whimpers and sobs with my hand. the next morning i woke up to kenny between my legs. i shook violently and started crying.

         "stop, stop! get away from me!" i whispered as i hugged my knees. i sobbed into my knees as i remembered all the things i couldn't say no too.

       kenny looked at me with sympathy. "whats wrong?" i sniffed and looked away, wiping away the tears.  

          i felt myself wanting to cry again as i told him another lie. "oh, i get the monthly sadness too. it will pass!" he said with happiness. i smiled weakly as i knew the real reason.

....

soo i switched to lowercase in like the middle of the story im sorry bout rhat. im not fixing any of it. i've been wanting to write this chapter for quite a while so here yall go.

if you guys know anb struggling like this help them.

738 words

💔