D- - angst/fluff

Type: Angst/Fluff
Age: 15
Desc: Kyle is failing almost all of his classes, because of a certain boy being on his mind.

Kyle's POV

Fuck.. Im missing all of my assignments. What the fuck is happening to me. "KYLE BROVLOSKI GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW, MISTER!!" My mom screamed from downstairs. Holy shit. Oh my fucking god, I'm actually gonna die. I might actually die tonight. I quickly grab my phone.

orange airpod 🔥

KENNY! - sent 6;45
KENNY TEJ THE GC THAT IM NOT GONNA LIVE ABOTHER DAY PLS?!- sent 6;45
what heppened -sent 6;46
MY MOM SAW MY GRADES JUSTB TELL THEN PLS? - 6;46
why do i have to 😩- sent 6;47
so you see... i have cold waffles to attend to BYE - sent 6;47

OH MY FUCKING GOD? I'M ACTUALLY GONNA DIE. " KYLE!! GET DOWN HERE NOW" SHIIT!! I came running down the stairs almost tripping on my way down. "Yes mother?" I said hoping to lower the blow. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY I CALLED YOU DOWN HERE!!" She yelled flailing her arms around. The lecture lasted about an hour.

I sat on the stairs about to leave when I heard talking. "I wish Kyle was as good as Ike in school. Kyle is just a stupid fag." I overheard with disgust. Tears filled my eyes, hearing my mother talk about me like that. I quickly ran upstairs, and slammed the door not caring if she heard. Sobs left my mouth. Kyle is just a stupid fag. Ran through my head over and over. I opened my window and grabbed my phone, calling kenny.

RING RING RING.
RING RING RING
RING RI-

"Hello?" I heard on the other line. My sobs got louder as I tried to climb out, My leg getting stuck in the window. "K-Kyle? Is this you? Are you okay?" I sucked in harsh breaths, getting my leg unstuck. "k-kenny, my mom.." He understood immediately. "Come over, you can just spend the night." I nodded climbing off the roof and running to Kenny's house.
I knocked on the door, and was pulled into a hug. "Kenny.. she called me.. a f-fag." I said sobbing harder into his chest. His arms tightened around me,

I felt warm. Like we belonged together. He pulled me inside. (HAH). We pulled away from the hug and he lead me to his room. I sat down on his bed, sniffling here and there. I was almost asleep when someone crawled into the bed. Wrapping their arms around my waist and tangling their legs in mine. "I love you, kyle. Your perfect the way you are." (NOOOO) I blushed pretending to be asleep. Soon after we both were asleep.

(BONUS SCENE)

Karen's POV

"KENNY!! I'M HOME!!" I yelled not getting an answer. I knocked and then went into his room. Seeing him and kyle asleep, They were so cute together. I snapped 5 photos before I ran out giggling. Kenny must've heard me, "shut up karen.." I only giggled louder, sqealing as I was so happy for my brother.

THE END
WOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! THIS WASNT EVEN AN ANGST!
I FINNALY FINISHED ONE LOL