Chapter 14: Amber and Glitter Strike Again

Bailey's POV
What happened to Mish? We had finished Flying Fox so we went to check up on their cabin. Elton knocked on the door. Amber opened it. "What do you guys want?" She was so rude. "We stopped by to see if Mishka is okay." Elton said. "Well she's fine, she's smiling and taking photos." She slammed the door on us. Rude.

Some time later...

We were at the table. In the dinner hall.  The chef came. "Tacos! Enjoy!" He didn't walk away. "I know one of you have a question or two." "What is in the taco?" Atlas asked. " meat, Sour cream, scallions and avocado." Then he walked off. "Well that's a bit plain." I said. But let's face the truth, it is!  "So... tastetester?" Cindy asked. Coco sighed. "I guess I'll try it, it doesn't look bad." She took a bite of the taco. She had it on an angle and Amber came around and nudged the taco a bit. The taco's filling went onto Coco's lap. "Oops sorry." Amber said. She didn't mean it, everyone knew she didn't. Glitter sniffed the air. "What's that smell? Taco smelling fur? Don't know how that one's going to get out." Everyone started laughing. I thought people didn't like Glitter and Amber, oh wait they're popular. But it was true, Coco had fluffy fur with meat and all this sort of stuff stuck in it, it would leave a stench. "The taco wasn't actually that bad but look what they have done." "People might call you Taco Loco now." Elton said. "Loco? Please not again!" "Wait what are you guys talking about?" Mishka asked. Everyone remained silent. "I can tell the story." Stewart said. Wait how did Stewart know? Oh wait he's not new he's always been here. "Okay, so there was a swimming class. And they had the do like 2 laps of doggy paddle. So they did it. Coco, I don't mean to embarrass you but Coco was the slowest when everyone was done she hadn't even gone to halfway of the first lap. I mean she did have a late start. And then Mr Garreth said, "Oi Loco! Hurry up!" And everyone was talking bad about her. Then she eventually did come back. And everyone called her loco for the whole day and the next day and yeahhhh." "Well that sounds bad.." Paisley said. everyone kept eating after that. " "wait I have an idea!" Zane said. Hopefully nothing crazy!

Zane's POV
I had the greatest idea. I got up and walked over to Nala at a different table. They were playing a game. "Whatcha guys playing?" I asked. "You scared me! Huh? Who are you?" Nala turned around. Nala seriously didn't remember me? From puppy training?! "You don't remember me?" "No..." "from puppy training?" "No..." "I was the one who ate all the treats in dog training and I accidentally broke one of the obstacle course pieces." "Wait it was you who ate all the treats?! Oh wait I remember you, you were the crazy dog!" "And one of your best friends there!" "Oh. Ok." "So what you playing?" "UNO." "You haven't eaten your taco yet." "No I haven't." "Can I take it and give it to my friend?" "Who's your friend?" "Coco." "Okay but you owe me." "Okay okay sure! Thanks!" I placed it in front of Coco. "Thanks Zane." "No problem!" Now I need to figure out what I'm going to give Nala.