Chapter 18: Punishment and Games

Cindy's POV
I was a bit scared to face the punishment, whatever it is, I know it won't be good. We all got up and walked out and saw Miss Nina waiting for us. "Girls I need to talk to you all." We all walked to her nervously. "Now what were you girls doing up at 11 singing and dancing?" "Um we were having a dance party." Coco said. "What do you have to say about waking up Cloud and her cabin?" "We're sorry." Glitter said. "Just before lunch, you are going to their cabin and apologizing, got it?" We all nodded. "Now where exactly did you get the music from?" We all stayed silent. "I brought my iPod." Mishka confessed. "Mishka, hand it over." "I don't have it right now." "Mishka, let's go to your cabin and collect, and for the rest of you, clean the whole dinner hall after every meal and it'll cut into your activity time but that's what you get now go because activities are starting now." We saw cats and dogs coming out. We all sighed and went in to clean.

Bailey's POV
We all walked over to Mr Gareth who was leading the way. We arrived at some spot. What were we doing today? Hopefully nothing ridiculous. I'm still wondering what happened to Mishka's leg. "Alright, we will be playing games today!" "Cool." I said. "Oh and Bailey, term 3 swimming competition, kay?" "Ok." I replied. "Alright first off, we are going to play octopus." "Who would like to be it?" Cosmo put his paw up. "Alright Cosmo then." "We all know how to play, aight?" "Um I don't." Elton said. "Oh there's a tagged and if you're tagged you're seaweed." We all lined up and Cosmo went in the middle. "Octopus!" He called out. We all started to run and he started to chase. It looked as if he was aiming to get Mike. We all ran while he was distracted over Mike. We all made it over the line, Mike was about to make it when he got tagged. He was now seaweed. "QUESTION!" Elton asked. "Yeah?" Mr Gareth called out to him. "What does seaweed do?" "They have to stay put but they can take one step but have to keep the other foot there and they can tag you." Elton immediately ran away from Mike. "Octopus!" We all ran again. Zane was very fast. Cosmo was gaining on Elton and next thing you know, he was tagged by Cosmo. We all made it over the line. Cosmo then called octopus. We were running very fast and Cosmo was gaining on Arthur. He was going for the cats first. Of course he was. Next was probably going to be me or Stewart. Arthur was tagged. Cosmo was running behind us but we got over the line. "Atlas, bodyguard?" I asked. He knelt down and I got on his back. "Octopus!" Cosmo called. He saw Atlas and I. He started targeting us. "Atlas, come on, come on!" I kept telling him. "I know, I just feel so stressed because someone is chasing me!" I didn't know what to do. In that exact moment, I didn't really feel anything. Then suddenly atlas halts to a stop. He was tagged. "Huh! 2 in one shot!" Cosmo said. "No it wasn't." I said. "You tagged Atlas, not me." "Mr Gareth, did I tag them both by tagging Atlas?" He asked. "You only tagged Atlas, so no." And I took this moment to run. Cosmo looked angry. He would be aiming for me next round for sure! "Octopus!" He called. I was right. I was so tired though. He was running up to me then I stopped. "Just tag me." I said. "Huh? Aren't you meant to be running. "Just tag me, I'm tired." "Ok then." He tagged me. Cosmo called octopus and this time he aimed for Zane, probably because he was fast. But Cosmo didn't quite catch up to him. "Haha, try and catch me!" Zane said with his head turned around at Cosmo but then Arthur tagged Zane. He was done. He was between Cosmo and Stewart now. "Alright, Cosmo, if Stewart gets tagged in this last round, you win a prize, if he doesn't get tagged, Stewart gets the prize." "Octopus." Cosmo called. Stewart ran and ran. He looked determined for the prize, whatever that may be. Cosmo was gaining but Stewart kept changing directions and jumping around causing Cosmo to get mad. But then Stewart leaped over the line. He had won the prize. "At least I tagged 7 pets, that's what counts." Cosmo said. "No you didn't, you tagged 6 and Arthur tagged me." Zane said to Cosmo. Mr Gareth went to Stewart. He held 3 fidget spinners. "Which color do you want?" He asked Stewart. "Green." He gave him the green one. Arthur ran to Stewart. "Can I try it?" "Sure." Stewart replied. Arthur had a go, then he gave it back.

Cindy Profile
Cindy's best friends are Artemis, Arthur and Mishka.
In term 3, she makes a new best friend that knows both Artemis and Arthur.
She is an Australian Kelpie.
She's joyful and playful.
She's not popular but known, she doesn't currently have a captain role
She chases Coco at home for fun.
She will help anyone in need.

Coco Profile
Coco's best friends are Akira and Paisley.
She currently has the least amount of best friends.
She is a Moggie.
She's not afraid to insult other cats and dogs.
She was once made fun of and a laughing stock and called Loco when she first joined.
Her sworn enemies are Glitter and Amber.
There will be soon one more enemy...