Chapter 28: COCKROACH

Bailey's POV
Cloud and Nala were walking past. "I can't believe what Aina did!" Cloud said. "I know right, don't tell Nova but I kind of feel sorry for her." Nala said. "You feel sorry for Aina?" "No I feel sorry for Nova!" "Ohhhh." To be honest I don't think anyone feels sorry for Aina, if it is something, some pets might be jealous. Anyone would want to have that amount of popularity. A lot of pets would do anything to just walk alongside Glitter and Amber and Aina now. But when they're friends do it, they pretty much hate their old friends. Now everyone's talking about Aina. And apparently her cabin kicked her out! And it's spreading like wildfire! Akira came up to me. "Hey Bailey did you hear-" "I already know! Aina was kicked out of her cabin! Everyone's talking about it!" "Aina was kicked out of her cabin? That's not what I was trying to tell you but thanks for telling me!" "Oh, what were you trying to tell me?" "That Maggie brang hairspray and her fur now feels weird." "Oh. Okay." Not the news I was expecting. An announcement was called on the loud speaker. "All pets come to the dinner hall for dinner!" Sounded like Miss Meredith. It looked like it was getting darker outside. Sat next to Atlas and Elton. "You guys hear that Aina was kicked out of her own cabin?" Artemis said. "Everyone knows that already." Arthur said with a slight rolling of the eyes. "I didn't know." Atlas said. "Okay then everyone except Atlas knows." "Well I know now." "Well then everyone knows." "Well I don't know the details." "ATLAS! OKAY! You've made your point." This was the first time I had seen Arthur snap, actually the second, he snapped at Mike. "Well Maggie brang hairspray and her hair now feels funny." I said. I really wanted to get into drama. Tonight is different. "Oh yeah I heard about that." Cindy commented. We all went silent. chef Diego came through! "Poutine!" "What's poutine?" Coco asked.

Coco's POV
I have never heard of poutine? "How do you not know what poutine is? Oh my goodness this should be a crime to not know!" Elton said so dramatically. "Uhhh Canadian fries with toppings and I've added onions!! Now who would like extra onions on the side?" "Me!" Mishka said. He gave her a little bowl of onions. It came on trays. With a dessert? "Is this a slice of cookie pizza?" Paisley asked. "Indeed it is!" Chef Diego said. "I volunteer to be the royal tastetester." Stewart volunteered. "I think it's just tastetester, no royalty involved." Zane said. Stewart ate it and gave it the good sign. We all dug in. This was our dinner? "AAAAHHHHHH THERE'S A COCKROACH ON MY FOOD." I heard a scream from Glitter. "It's now on mine! AAAHHHHHHHH" A cockroach was on Maggie's food now? "Ew ew ew get it off! Someone get it off!" Aina was complaining. It suddenly landed in Akira's food. She back up against her chair and made eye contact with the cockroach. Then she let out a scream. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" "C'mon it can't be that bad." Artemis tried to flick it off. Then it landed on her food then it kept jumping to our foods. We all screamed in unison. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" then Arthur killed it. "Yay!" He cheered by himself. Atlas was still screaming. "Atlas, it's dead now." Bailey told him. "It is?" "Yes." We all said. "I say we should all clap for Arthur." Cindy announced. We all started to clap. He kept nodding slowly. I bet he felt so regal haha.