Chapter 26: The Evil Trio

Bailey's POV
Mr Gareth was walking us. Then we were in this tree area. "Alright everyone! Survival skills time! For this activity you'll get into partners and I've already picked them! Arthur and Atlas. Bailey and Cosmo. Elton and Mike. Stewart and Zane." I stood next to Cosmo. I wish I could've gotten Atlas, Elton, Stewart or Zane. Not Cosmo. Cosmo bullies Elton. And he's kind of a wannabe. Even though he is very popular. Cosmo really liked me for some reason though. Probably because i am smart. Arthur and Atlas is awkward because they never really talk much. Elton and Mike also awkward because Mike betrayed us. Stewart and Zane is the best pair except they do fight sometimes. Cosmo nudged me. "Hey Bailey, do you still want to join me and my cats?" "Not now and not ever." "Suit yourself." "First we have to make a fire! Whoever makes the longest running fire wins the prize!" Cosmo and I straight away started to use the flint and sticks. Arthur and Atlas had already started there's and Stewart and Zane' was beginning to light up. I had to help Cosmo a bit, he was bad at survival skills then as far as I know we started burning. Mr gareth had separate timers for all of us. Elton and Mike were struggling, then a flame had risen up and now we were all ready to win. Stewart's and Zane's were big! They were blowing it up for more, "what do we do?" Arthur asked. "Just copy them!" Atlas said. "Hey, I have an idea, my owner always does this when the fireplace has a fire." Cosmo snatched Mr  Gareth's piece of paper and was doing something like it as if to make it go bigger. "Mike, Mike! Copy them!" Elton said when pointing at Cosmo and I. Elton snatched Mr Gareth's other's paper but as he did, his fire already went out. Arthur's and Atlas' wasn't going well. It eventually went out. It was me and Cosmo between Stewart and Zane. They were probably going to win. "We're not gonna win." I said. "No we are not." Cosmo agreed. And by that point we just had stopped, we let Stewart and Zane win. "Stewart and Zane are the winners!" Mr Gareth announced. "Stewart, Zane which slime do you want?" "Can I have brown? Zane will have aqua." "Sure." They got slime? SLIME?!

We walked back to the cabins. Akira was playing with a pink monkey noodle, she probably won. Amber and Glitter were knocking on every cabin door. Pets were coming out and then they stood next to this fluffy cat. "Everyone? May I please have your attention!" Amber said. Everyone listened. Thor, Chief and the dogs stood in front of them and they got up on a table. "This is our new cool friend, AINA! Pay respect to her and bow down to the Evil Trio!" Glitter said. They had a new recruit and friend. I saw this whole cabin look in dismay. Nova went up and tried to talk to Aina it looked like. "Aina what are you doing? These are the enemy!" "What's wrong Nova? Can't help to see your friend popular?" "Aina, how could you do this, aren't we friends?" "Who said we were friends, I have better friends and I don't need your pity." "She doesn't pity you." Daisy said. Aina rolled her eyes. That cabin tried to get close but the dogs growled at them. They all backed away and went back in the cabin.

Aina's POV
Friends? What kind of world is Nova living in? Like I would be her friend! She's not even popular, like why would I be her friend? I went back in my cabin. Everyone looked mad and angry at me. "Why did you come into our cabin, traitor?" Esmeralda said. She literally thought she was so cool, yeah right. "Your cabin? This is also my cabin? I'm the captain, remember?" "You're not apart of this cabin, not after that." Nala said. Ugh, Nova's pathetic sister. "Says who?" "Us. We already made the decision we had a vote. All seven of us voted you would be out of here." Nancy said. Nancy was only new, she should seriously mind her own business! "What? No! Nova, come on, help me here!" "We're not friends, remember?" "Ugh. You know what? You all are pathetic, even you and your sadness, Nova. But you can't kick me out." "Actually we can. We've already packed up your stuff." Cloud said. Daisy gave me my bag turned me around pushed me out and shut the door on me. This was just great.