Chapter 10:

Sorry this story is moving so fast, I mean like something happens and then before you know it something else is happening but it just still seems like the story is moving super slow anyways.

Thanks to all my supporters, who have anonymously been with me from the start and then revealing themselves in this point of time. 👍🏼😜

~~~~~Clove's POV~~~~

"No! Dr. Martin!! I can be pregnant! I'm going into the arena in a few days!!!!!!" I panicked. This CANNOT be happening!!!

"Well I'm sorry honey, the results are very positive. You have a 95% chance of having a baby. "

I snorted. "That doesn't help me lady!! I demand to not be pregnant!!" I shouted and fretted but everything the doctor said just angered me even more.

"Well, there is no way we can stop you from having the baby, unless we have a surgery but you will need five days to heal and you, as a tribute, doesn't have time for that."

Uuuhhhh!!!!!! "F-Fine. Ill go into the arena pregnant!" I bravely stated. No matter what, I'm going to win the 74th Hunger Games.

"I'm sorry again dear but the drugs you have now are very affective and may cause the baby to grow rapidly."

I snorted again. "So?"

"So, you will have an early birth. An accurate estimate of three weeks." The unhelpful doctor concluded.

In three weeks!!!! !! This cannot be happening!!!! "Please there has to be something you can do!!" I pleaded.

The doctor stared straight ahead and said in her bossy voice, "You may leave now, Miss Watson."

Uhhhh!! I stormed out of the doctors room and went to go finish the brunch. Phew! Being pregnant makes me hungry.

Looking at the table, I saw it deserted. Weird cause there was still plenty of food on the table.

Siting down to eat, I looked down at my stomach.

Does it already look bigger??!!

I panicked big time. I waved my hands around, and started screaming.

Soon I could feel somebody's presence as the world closed down on me, leaving me to darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that was a really short chapter !!!!!!!

I accidentally published it without finishing Cato's POV so I just deleted it and will use it in the next chapter.

Is it good? Did you like that chapter? I'm trying to publish a chapter everyday but I'm really lazy so sometimes it will be late. 😉.

I have a few questions hat are totally optional:

1- are my chapters a good size?
2- does anybody read the authors notes?? Cause I can make them shorter....
3- do I post in at a good pace?
4- would you read the book to the end or is it boring?

Thanks a lot of you answer the Q's and remember I GIVE SHOUT OUTS TO PEOPLE WHO COMMENT AND SUPPORT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the next chapter!

-Infinity_Girl_55-!!