Chapter 13:

I'm so happy that I already have almost 600 reads!!!!!!!!!!

I need to give a big thank you to SyreniaLover , annagirl8 , and OctiviaMelody for their endless support!!!!! I read all their comments and I'm glad I have fans like them!!!!

Ok here's the story:

~~~~~~Katniss POV~~~~~

Huh?

Why am I in bed?

What happened?

The last thing that I remember is that I was at the ball dancing with Cato.......... and that he brought me to bed...........

I lifted my arm to see a sleeping giant cuddled next to my shoulder.

I shook him to make him wake up and one he did I asked, "Cato, did we...... you know have it last night?"

He laughed and I frowned. Cato opens his mouth but I said, "This isn't funny Cato, this is serious. I could be pregnant"

He finally stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

"Katniss, we were dancing together in the ballroom and you fell asleep in my arms, so I carried you to your room and must've fallen asleep and....."

I was shocked. "Cato! You jerk! Get out of my room! Out! And I'm not going to ally with you!"

Cato protested. "But you didn't let me finish!"

Slamming the door in his face, I held it closed for a second and sighed.

Great. Might as well ally with Clove.

Uh he ruined my chance of winning.

The Games. They're tomorrow! Where did the time go?

Felling very stressed, stripped and took a warm shower and changed into some bootcut jeans and a blue v-neck t-shirt.

Slipping on some black Vans and my blue and black district jacket I walked outside to the roof.

Thinking to myself, I thought, i guess once I come down from here, I'll go to the doctor to ask for the results and if they're positive, I'll get an abortion.

But wait, Clove was going to get one but she told me that it affect here being able to compete in the Games.

Great! What have I gotten myself into?

Since I was thinking to myself for o long I didn't realize that I wasn't alone.

"Katniss-"

I turned around.

Mellark.

"What do you want Peeta?" I boringly asked.

"Well, I...."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Spit it out, Mellark. "

He continued. "Well, Katniss, i-"

Right then and there I realized how much I loved hearing my name coming out of his lips....

"I wanted to apologize to you,"

I nodded, starting to drift off in Mellark world.

"To apologize to you for......"

I snapped out of my trance.

"Would you please finish it up Peeta?"

He nodded quickly and said in a hurry, "I wanted to apologize for bullying you in second grade."

Kind of confused, I looked at Peeta and saw red sweep up his cheeks.

"Why?"

"Well, I don't want either of us to die first before apologizing to each other."

I felt so bad for him and me. I wasn't quite sure why but I felt different than before.

Peeta started to lean in and without thinking I did too, and soon we were face to face. We both leaned in the slightest bit more and sparked were flying.

I loved his kiss. It was fiery and warm. Peeta licked my lip, asking for entrance which I accepted and soon his tongue was in my mouth.

It was a weird sensation.

"Ah-hem!" Clove cleared her throat.

We broke away quickly and saw a furious Clove standing there I front of us, a small bulge already forming by the slightest bit in her stomach.

Tears started to run down her cheeks. "Peeta! Why did you kiss her? I thought you loved me!"

Clove sprinted off and Peeta chased after her, but not before sending me a look that several mixed emotions.

I felt terrible.

I came up here for peace but it just led to more trouble.

Soon two warm armed were wrapped around me and I recognized the scent. Clean D2 snow.

Knowing it was Cato, I broke out of his grip and ran too. He didn't bother to chase me and i was glad for that.

As soon as I got to my room, I I tore off my clothes and slipped into a silk gown and jumped into bed, crying myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~Clove POV~~~~~~

Plan failed!

Plan failed!

Plan failed!

Shaking my head in frustration I thought about what happened.

•make Cato jealous
•date Peeta
•Cato gets jealous
•me and him fall in love and win the games

What went wrong? I fell for Peeta.

His warm blue eyes, his sandy blonde hair, and his warm, caring soul.

Sighing, I decided to go see what he's up to.

I slipped in to my jacket and took the elevator up to floor 12.

"Peeta?" I cracked open the door to his room.

Looking inside, I see Peeta isn't there.

I searched the food court, and all the other places that he could be.

Finally, I decided to check the roof.

As soon as I stepped outside, the cold air hit me and I gasped.

There before me, was a sight I never dreamt I would ever see.

Choking back the tears, I cleared my throat. "Ah-hem."

They looked at me and tears started to run down my cheeks. "Peeta! Why did you kiss her? I thought you loved me!"

And with that I sprinted off leaving Katniss stunned and Peeta chasing after me.