Authors Note: MUST READ!

Hey I just wanted to restate some pointer and give you some updates. 

• what do you think should happen to Marvel? Should he be executed? Or go back to D1? Please comment!

•PLEASE READ annagirl8 stories because she needs a lot of support and she's such a good fan to me I hate to see her quit her story. I feel you, annagirl8 because that is how I started off. So please check her out it would mean everything to me.

• Please Read tmarie1214 book Gladiolus because it is my absolute favorite book!!!!! It is a THG fanfic Catoniss but it is so awesome!!!!! Please read that as well !!

• Since I'll probably end this story when the victors get out of the arena, should I write a sequel about the star-crossed victors afterlife. Comment!!!

• Please read my other story, I'm Dating The Playboy -  Infinity_Girl_55. Thx!

•I'm going to be editing my previous chapters so if you get any weird notifications about like Chapter 5 or something, just know it that.

• Last thing.  I just want to thank all my fans for supporting me since the beginning when I was small and now look at me! 700+ reads! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! The next chapter will be dedicated to all my Fans so if you vote and comment your username in the comment section, then I'll mention you in he shout outs in the next chapter.

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.