Chapter 9:

Shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OctiviaMelody is an awesome me fan and has been supporting me and I'm so sorry that I haven't given her a shout out!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~Peeta POV ~~~~~~

"Clove? What are you doing here?" I asked.

Clove smiled sweetly. "Peeta darling, don't you want to have a little drink with me? We can just chat. Just chat."

I rolled my eyes. She sounded so dumb. I mean, why would a cute chick from District 2 want to flirt with me? It has to be some kind of trick. But...... On the other hand, a little drink with a cute girl would be nice.........

"Alright, Clove. You're lucky you have your looks." And I winked. She looked at me surprised.

"What? Did you expect me to accept your invitation just because I wanted to?" I scoffed. "Never. Now, shall we proceed?"

Two hours later.................

"Peeta?" Clove asked me. "I love you, you know that?" I hugged her and said, "I love you too my little honey buns." I knew I was drunk but I couldn't help it. She was flawless.......

We kissed deep and passionately while embracing tightly. Aahhhh. I love this girl.

Soon, I could feel a soft wet object pressed against my lips. Gladly, I accepted and Cloves tiny tongue slipped into my mouth. I did the same to her and before I knew it, we had walk-kissed to her room.

I laid down and she crawled on top of me. We continued to kiss and soon fell asleep, Clove on top of me.

In the middle of the night, or should I say, 5:00, considering we went to bed at 1:00, I woke up, to see Clove lying naked next to me.

My brain, still muddled from the endless liquor we were too young to drink stopped my brain from actually processing the fact that we had sex last night.

We did have a good time, didn't we?

I sighed. I sat for a few more minutes and then cuddled next to Cloves warm body.

Squeezing her breasts, I drunkly fell asleep again.

~~~~~Clove POV~~~~~~~~~

Come on Clove. You have to stop yourself.

Ignoring my conscience, I asked for entry into Peeta's sweet mouth. He accepted and soon we were passionately kissing.

I Rubbed his back and he picked me up, not ceasing to kiss, and walked my to my room.

Peeta laid down and I crawled on top of him. Ready to have some fun.

No! Clove! No! Red alerts were going off on my head.

It's not supposed to go this far!!!

Still ignoring my thoughts, I slipped gracefully out of my underwear and bra, watching Peeta's muscles flex with every movement to take off his shirt and pants.......

I laid down next to him, my heart beating a mile a minute and my mind telling me, 'here we go, bad girl.'

Soon, I fell asleep, full of goodness and pleasure, a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~Katniss POV~~~~~

"Wake up, Katniss!! Today is your first day of training!" Effie's horrible voice sliced the air.

Grumbling, I stomped out of bed and into the shower, bumping my head in by process, on account of still being half asleep.

As I let the soothing water flow down my nude body, I recalled the actions of yesterday.

Weird.........

Cato...........

"Katniss!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Effie call again. "You've been in the shower for 15 minutes! It's time for the brunch!!!"

Uuuuuuhhh!!!

Stepping out of the shower, and allowing the automatic dryer to evaporate the cold water from my skin, I tried clearing my mind, free of Cato.

Once I was dry, I quickly jumped into some clothes, skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with the Vans logo in it and some gray Vans.

I brushed my hair and braided it while i called to Effie. "Almost done!! Be there in a sec."

I ran to the dining room where all the tributes would be gathered for a brunch.

I was greeted by a flustered Effie, and was rushed to a seat by a small girl from 11 who I think her name was Rue......... And an empty seat where Peeta should be sitting.

"Um, Effie, where's Peeta?" I asked. Effie fretted about a little more and said, "I don't know darling, can't you see that's why I'm rushing?"

I shook my head and looked around, noticing that Clove was gone too.

Hmmm, weird. Oh well, I'm hungry.

I dug in, as well as a few of the other tributes who didn't have the patience for Peeta and Clove.

"I found Peeta and Clove!" I heard Lilly, District 2's escort exclaim.

" I found Peeta and Clove in bed together, naked!" Lilly babbled.

Everyone at the table gasped. Everyone stopped eating.
Everyone looked at Peeta and Clove, now in their district clothes.

Turns out, they weren't even in there own district's!

"Clove will have tests ran on her to see if the results are positive or negative." And with that, Lilly escorted them to the hospital room.

Effie looked at everyone and said quietly, "You may eat now."

Nobody ate. Everybody left and sounds of gagging came from every direction.

Disturbed, I stalked back to my room, hearing puking coming from my bathroom.

Cato's head peeked out of the bathroom.

Could this day get any weirder?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how was the chapter? I know it was long but how was it? Thanks for your feedback and all those who have kept up with me for the whole story!!!

Love y'all!!!!!