Soon

Thranduil sat in shock before getting up from his chair and began pacing, muttering to himself. He turned back to his son, his friends, and new Soul Brothers. The look on his face was heartbreaking.

"She's dying." He practically whispered.

"SHE'S DYING! AND IM STUCK HERE LIKE A FOOL, UNABLE TO EVEN OFFER HER COMFORT! WHAT GOOD AM I? IF I CAN'T EVEN COMFORT MY ONE?" He yelled before falling to his knees and sobbing.

Everyone apart from the guards rushed to him and just held him. If vampires could cry, they would be too.

"If she were here, or us there. We could offer to turn her. She would essentially become immortal. However, she would be unable to bear children." Marcus spoke up.

"Which she would kill you for, she has always wanted children of her own. We have discussed it, at length. She is also looking forward to finding out if her mates have children. The reason she didn't recognise you three is because of who she is. She needs all four of you in the same place, for her side of the bond to kick in." Lord Mandos Shadowed in.

Looking at Legolas.

"She will adore you. However, you hurt her little sister in anyway, she would chop off the part that makes you male."

"Also, she will not die on my watch. She is my mistress. I just need to make her immortal." He promptly shadowed away.

"Why would you hurt her sister ion?" Thranduil asked Legolas.

"I wouldn't hurt my one!" Legolas responded.

"I'm happy for you ion."

The screen lit up again.

The group was back in the library, where Sakura lit up another cigarette.

"Tell me Lucy, how would you like to be Chief Warlock?"

"Please don't call me Lucy. I'd like to be or minister."

"Done." Sakura smirked

"Done? How is it done?" Bellatrix was confused

"Simple darling, Lucy boy takes me to the next Wizenagamot meeting, I claim my seats, and give him the proxy on them.  Plus it'll piss dumbass off" Sakura explained.

A sudden coughing fit over took her, Narcissa rushed over and was rubbing her back shocked when Sakura spat out blood.

"Oh my dear, its bad isn't it?" Narcissa asked

Sakura nodded as she leaned back.

"What can we do? How can we help?" Minerva asked gently.

Sakura smiled at her.

"You can help me nail dumbass, I don't just want him dead, I want his name ruined, I want children to throw rotten fruit at him whenever he makes an appearance, I want him destroyed! Not for what he did to me, for what he has done to thousands of other children, and the fact he's killing Mother magic."

For the next few hours they planned.

Everyone agreed to spend another night. And headed to bed quite late. Severus however couldn't sleep and headed to get a book from the library.

As he entered he saw Sakura staring into the fire. Before he could speak she leaned forward and flicked her wrist, suddenly there was Lily Potter on her knees in front of her daughter.

"My little Blossom." Lily smiled.

"Mama, am I doing the right thing?"

"Oh darling, by doing what you are he can't hurt anyone ever again, so yes you are."

"Thank you Mama."

"Anytime my Blossom, do me a favour? Tell Sev I forgave him long ago."

"Will do Mama." Sakura smiled at her mother as she disappeared.

"Did you hear what you wanted too Severus?"

"I'm sorry, I just came for a book to read as I couldn't sleep." Severus spoke quickly

Sakura got up and walked towards him.

"I know, I knew you were there. However you needed to hear it from her not me." Sakura reached up and wiped the tear falling down Severus' cheek.

"You're welcome to any book in my library.  Goodnight." Sakura made to leave.

Severus grabbed her wrist.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." Sakura smiled a real smile at him and headed to bed.