New Potion

Sakura sat staring at Remus at breakfast the next morning. He was lethargic as he always was the night of a full moon.

Sakura's staring unnerved him.

"Do I have something on my face?" Remus finally enquired.

"Yes, Eyes, nose, mouth, skin, muscle, blood vessels and bone." Sakura responded without blinking.

Sirius barked out a laugh while the women giggled (even minnie).

"OK, why are you staring at me?"

"Why do you reject your wolf?"

"I'm a monster I will kill in the form without the wolfsbane potion."

Sakura strode over to Remus and slapped him.

"You are an idiot."

"How?"

Sakura flicked her wrist and a pile of papers flew into her hands.

"Severus, please read out the highlighted passage."

"Of course. 'Through countless hours of research and experimentation it has been determined that the potion wolfsbane, should not be used longterm as prolonged used first kills the wolf....then the human!" Severus stuttered out the last few words.

"That is why you're an idiot."

Remus and Sirius were almost in tears.

"Now there is another potion something that will help, essentially it turns your wolf into an Animagus form. No more howling at the moon, after one dose the night of one full moon it essentially reconfigure the curse meaning you can shift any time and it won't hurt." Sakura smirked.

"R rreally? Where can we get this potion?"

"You ask."

Sakura flicked her wrist ant a blue potion bottle was in her hands.

"Now don't just take my word for it, Severus the research and potion details are in the papers you hold. Please review them, let them know your opinion and if Remus agrees you can watch the transformation,  he won't harm anyone."

"While Severus reviews the information. I have some questions for you two."

"OK, we'll answer what we can."

"Good, i dont like people lying to me. I don't lie I expect the same courtesy." Sakura smirked.

Moving to the library so Severus could work in peace. Sakura sat in her favourite chair, Luna proceeded to curl up in her lap.

"Now, why did the pair of you allow James Potter and Albus Dumbledore to use you?"

"What! Your father never used us!"

"Do I need to get my inheritance test again?"

At their confused looks.

Sakura sighed and lit a cigarette. Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix, The Dark Lord, Minerva and Filius were paying close attention.

"James Potter illegally blood adopted me, he is not my father, thankfully!"

"WHAT!!"

"Quiet, Severus is working and you made my little moon flinch!" Sakura spat at them.

"James never used us!"

Looking sad Sakura handed over a journal.

"Yes, he did."

With hushed conversation in which a few questions were answered two hours later Severus practically ran into the room.

"You're the one who invented and patented 'la Luna Mort'?" Severus was practically giddy when the potion was first published he wanted to know who the brewer was, as such he went to the guild but they couldn't tell him as the person was underage.

"Yes, I submitted it for my potions mastery when I was 14, when the goblins healed me, I became fascinated with the potions they used, the ingredients, interactions. That was my first mastery I now have one in Runes, Arthmancy and Charms."

"And what did you deduce, from the information you were given Severus?" Tom asked.

Remus perked up.

"It's beyond brilliant, it's essentially a cure for Lythrancopy. It will work admittedly I'd love to see it after someone has taken it, to see the effects."

"Then you are welcome to watch tonight if Sakura will please allow me to have the potion?" Remus pipes up.

Sakura smiles a genuine smile.

"Done, I will ready the room." Lifting Luna off of her lap Sakura placed her on the chair.

"I will return shortly."

An hour later Sakura returned and directed everyone who wanted to watch to a balcony overlooking her ball room.

She then took Remus, Sirius and Indarra into the ballroom. Casting a silencing charm and scent blocker at the balcony she turned to Remus.

"Now, the second you feel the first pain of the change, take the potion. Once you are transformed you will likely curl up on the rug in front of the fire."

"Really?" Remus asked hesitantly.

Sakura nodded.

Just as the sun set the pain started and Remus began to change, Sirius quickly transformed into his Black Grim and indicated that Sakura should change into hers. She ignored him.

Remus finally finished changing and howled. Then began sniffing around before sitting at Sakura's feet tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.

Sakura smirked and conjured a large rubber ball, and threw it down the ball room, Sirius looked at her as if to say 'bro, wtf' then dropped his jaw as Remus yipped and happily chased it along with Indarra. Returning to Sakura for her to throw it again. They happily played before Moony yawned and licked Sakura's cheek before curling up on the rug in front of the fire.

"Severus, he's completely out for the count it you'd like to come down.

Severus cautiously entered the room, Sirius was back in human form.

They watched through the night as his body changed and became fitter not as skinny, patches of longer red fur growing in soon he looked like a different coloured Indarra.

As the sun began to rise Sakura covered Moony before he changed back, as he'd still be naked.

Remus woke fairly quickly after his change back, thrilled to be covered and pain free for the first time he could remember, he began to cry.

"What's wrong, are you in pain?" Sakura asked.

"No, for the first time since before I was infected I am pain free."

"Well only thing now it to check it worked. Remus turn into Moony now."

Remus stood holding the blanket around his waist and next there was a russet coloured wolf who yipped and began to chase his tail. 

"It worked!" Sirius breathed out.

"Did you really doubt me " Sakura smirked  as the continued watching the happy wolf.