Questions

Over in Arda the Elleth's had smiles on their faces for what Sakura had done and the reunion.

Arwen gracefully stretched and stood up.

"Well let's see what we have learned thus far about your one, number one, she is a strong and resilient woman." Arwen spoke looking at Thranduil.

"Two, she is very motherly and protective." Galadriel spoke up.

"Three, she is more powerful than the Istari." Elrond commented.

"Four, I've noticed she seems to take care of everyone else, however she doesn't seem to take any time for herself." Aragorn spoke.

"Five, she doesn't suffer fools well." Caius spoke.

"Six, she's gorgeous." Aro grinned

"Sorry had to be said" he shrugged.

"OK... seven, she can call forth spirit's that have past on." Marcus commented.

"Eight, she's inventive and Smart, however SHE. IS. DYING!!" Thranduil ground out.

"Lord Mandos already told you he wouldn't allow her to die." Celeborn rose an eyebrow at his friend.

"Doesn't change the fact that currently she is in pain and dying!" Thranduil almost yelled.

"Nine, she was badly abused, by her caretakers." Legolas pointed out.

"Which means she won't trust us straight away, even if we are her mates. Marcus sighed upset at this revelation.

Everything stopped when the screen lit up again.

There was Sakura sleeping in a plush bed, tossing and turning, mumbling something they couldn't hear, till a scream rent the air and Sakura shot up breathing heavily luckily the sheet covered her.

The door slammed open, as Sakura started coughing, blood spraying everywhere.

"Oh sweet valar!" Arwen commented

The ones named Narcissa and Severus rushed over to help her, before Narcissa noticed she was naked.

"OK all men out!" Narcissa glared at them all.

"Why?" Sirius whined wanting to help his pup.

"Because Sakura happens to be naked, and won't want men gawking at her!" Narcissa snapped.

The men grumbled, wanting to help the green eyed beauty that they had come to care for, but left the room.

"OK dear, why don't you get a bath while we change your sheets, sadly they will have to be burned because of the blood."

Sakura slowly got up nothing showed of her body on screen except her back which showed her soulmark. An elk surrounded by small white flowers with three red eyed ravens perched on its antlers.

"Well, that definitely represents us." Aro grinned.

After bathing Sakura tiredly got back into her clean bed, Luna sneaking in and cuddling into her.

Narcissa, Bellatrix and Minerva snuck out and headed to the dining room where the found the men with glasses of firewiskey.

"What do we do? she's getting worse." Sirius was practically sobbing.

"I honestly don't know." Severus responded

Thranduil got up and began to pace, everyone understood why. He felt like he was failing her.