Betrayed

In a swirl of black Sirius and Remus arrived, noticing Sakura floating glowing golden they moved quickly to protect her.

Sakura had finally stopped screaming and fell into unconsciousness.

As the week passed slowly, her friends never left her side they refused to let the volturi kings or Thranduil near her while she slept. Yes they were her mates however she didn't know them yet. They were sad but understood.

At the end of the week the group from the wizarding world were called to the throne room, Remus refused to leave his cub, the woman who had helped him with no ulterior motives.

Sirius promised he would tell him all that was discussed and trusted Remus to protect her while they were gone.

A hour after the group left, Sakura sat bolt upright in the bed, rage coloring her face eyes soulless and pitch black.

She rose from the bed, Remus realising not to get in her way. As she was changing her glamour broke her hair trailed behind her as she floated feet about 3 inches off the ground.

Gliding along towards the throne room, the elves quickly got out of her way sensing her power and rage.

In the throne room, they were talking to lord Mandos/death. They felt the rage too late.

As the door blasted open everyone bar Death was practically glued to the wall.

Lighting poured from Sakura's hands aimed at Death, who it hit he screamed as she got closer, her power tinged with anger aimed entirely at him.

Gliding behind him, she stopped the lightning and as he fell to his knees she grabbed his hair tightly and slammed his head into the floor.

"What was the ONE thing I ever asked of you?" her voice tinged whit darkness and seduction.

"For consent when I made you immortal." He replied rasping for breath.

"So tell me asshole, did you ask? No you obviously thought best. Well congratulations by not doing the one thing I've ever asked of you, you robbed me of my humanity and a large chunk of sanity. Well done!"

"It was necessary." He tried

"I DONT CARE! I ASKED YOU, I BEGGED YOU TO ALLOW ME THE CHOICE! BUT YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME! NO CONSENT IS AKIN TO RAPE YOU MORON!

Lord Mandos had tears streaming down his face, he knew he fucked up but he was just trying to help her. All he could hope now was that she would forgive him. Those hopes were soon dashed.

"Well as I have now come into my full power as your mistress I have one order that cannot be disobeyed,
YOU WILL NEVER COME NEAR ME EVER AGAIN, IF YOU CAN BETRAY ME ONCE YOU'LL DO IT AGAIN! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE! YOU. ARE. DONE!!" Sakura roared out.

"No please, don't do this." Lord Mandos sobbed.

Sakura looked at him with disgust.

"The one person, the one male a girl should be able to trust implicitly is her father. You have proved you cannot be trusted daddy dearest!" Sakura cackled.

The room was in shock this was Sakura's real father.

"I wash my hands of you" Sakura sneered at his prone sobbing figure.

Letting go of his hair Sakura's eyes returned to green she strode over to Luna and kissed her forehead before telepathic sending her a message.

The as everyone began to come loose from the walls a blast of lightning and Sakura was gone, leaving nothing behind but a scorch mark.