Class Fight

Gregory POV

"Ahh! First day of school!" I say with a smile. I get up to go jum- u mean kindly wake up Cassie. I enter her room and screamed "WHAT THE HELL OH MAH GAWD NO WAY"

(He said it like this):

Cassie got up and glared at me "You scared the Hell outta me!" She gets out of bed and j start running "GREG GET BECK HERE BEFORE I SEND YOU TO HELL" I hear you scream as she chases me. Mom smiles "Calm down cass, you had to wake up anyway" she sighs "Find." She goes back upstairs to change her clothes and I sit on on couch waiting for her. She comes back and I take a banana and give  one to Cassie. We walk to school and I see that emo boy that I saw yesterday. He was all by himself. Cassie notices him too and says "He looks lonely..." I nod but we continue to school. Once we get to school I see him...he goes here?! I approach him and hear him say "Bye Mike" he put his phone away and then I said "Hey Evan!" He waved shyly and said "Hello Gregory" it's good to know I won't be alone here "I didn't know that you were going to attend this school" he says and I smile "He's super cute" the bell rings and I look at my schedule. I have some teacher named Ms. Hoppe (Im using my IRL teachers names y'all😭) thats a new way to spell hoppie but okay

(Again time skip bc I don't feel like writing all about his classes)

Lunch❤

I see Evan sitting by himself and drawing. I sit down next to him and I notice him blushing a bit. Why is he so pale- I start thinking to myself as he looks at me "Hello..." He says quietly and I wave back. Suddenly out of nowhere two hobo- I mean boys take Evans book and start looking through it "I wonder what the emo boy has inside of his book" one says and the other laughs "Maybe a bunch of skulls and fire! Or better yet, his dad killing people!" I get up and take the book from them, giving it back to Evan who is shocked. I glare at them "Leave his fucking drawing alone you dumbasses!" They glare back at me and try to punch me. I am a very fast person and I know martial arts. I kick one of them and he falls. The other has a fucking Swiss Army knife, how the fuck y'all let that get into the school- The boy hits me wit it and it leaves a cut, shit that hurt, fuck. Just then I notice the blades of grass that were pulled out by random people are floating and I look back at Evan, what the hell is he doing? His eyes are fully black and he is saying something under his breath

(Like this, Evans powers are inspired by K-12 by Melanie Martinez)

The two boys start choking for awhile then suddenly it stops. They run away from us and I see Evans eyes turn back to normal. I get up and Evan takes a paper towel and wets it with some water "Here" he says as he hands it to me shyly. I place it on the cut and he seems to be planning something... Why is he writing so fast should I be scared "Thanks, you really are an amazing friend" I sat and he looks up at me. He starts to cry "Wait! Did cry! Its alright!" I try to say to him and he said "I've never had a real friend before" I wipe his tears with my sleeve and he blushes and puts his head on my shoulder. I don't really mind him doing that, he's adorable.

Evan's POV

I start walking to school and I decide to call Michael

M: Hey Evan

E: Hi

M: What's up

E: nothing much

M: alright, you off to school?

E: yes

M: oh alright! Have a good day and remember... Tomorrow is another day, bye Ev

"Bye Mike" I say as I put my phone away and then that Gregory kid says "Hey Evan!" I waved shyly and said "Hello Gregory" I did not expect him to be here "I didn't know that you were going to attend this school" I say and he smiles "He's super cute" the bell rings, time for hell. Yay.

(Again time skip bc I don't feel like writing all about his classes either)

Lunch my children❤ (School food is low-key nasty) 

I am sitting by myself and drawing, I find drawing peaceful. I decided to draw a field of roses because why not. Gregory sits down next to me and I start blushing a bit. I look at him "Hello..." I say quietly and he waves back. Suddenly out of nowhere two boys take my book and start looking through it "I wonder what the emo boy has inside of his book" one says and the other laughs "Maybe a bunch of skulls and fire! Or better yet, his dad killing people!" Gregory gets up and takes the book from them, giving it back to me, what is he doing. He glares at them and says "Leave his fucking drawing alone you dumbasses!" They glare back at him and try to punch him. He kicks one of them and he falls. The other has a fucking Swiss Army knife, why would they let that in a school? The boy hits Gregory with it and it leaves a cut, Oh no he didn't... I feel myself getting angry and then suddenly blades of grass that were pulled out by random people start floating. My eyes turn fully black... What the heck? "I wish they would just choke and die" i say under my breath.

The two boys start choking for awhile then suddenly it stops. They run away from us and I think to myself what the hell just happened... Gregory gets up and I take a paper towel and wet it with some water "Here" I say as I hand it to him shyly. He places it on the cut "Thanks, you really are an amazing friend" He said and I look up at him. I start to cry, I've never been called a friend before "Wait! Did cry! Its alright!" He tries to say to me and I say "I've never had a real friend before" He wipes my tears with his sleeve and I blush as I put my head on his shoulder. I have to protect him...even if that means I have to hurt people.

(Time skip, it's night time and its raining, Still Evan's POV)

I think about what those two boys did and I look at my phone to check the time. Its a good thing its raining tonight. I walk all the way to one of the boy's house and hop the fence into his back yard, looks like he's the only one up. I slowly open the back door and walk in. They have a fancy house. I knock on the door and then the boy opens it "Hello-?" He gets cut off by a knife that I stabbed in his stomach. He screamed in pain but I giggle "What's wrong? Something hurt?" He looks at me and says "Emo kid?!" I pat him on the head and then cut his throat "My name is Evan Afton" I drag his body outside and throw it into the pool. I get rid of any evidence that I killed him and jumped back over the fence. Time for my next victim... These two surprisingly don't live far from each other. I walk into the backyard and see him sitting by a pool too, all by himself... Perfect. I slowly walk up behind him and cut his head with an axe. I throw his body in the pool and then throw the axe I killed him with into the woods, deep into the woods. I giggle as I look at the blood on my hands. I think about Gregory as I walk home. Everyone is already asleep so I wash my clothes, my hands and face to get rid of any evidence.