Nervous

Evan POV

So, Cassie has become a bigger issue. She has been interviewing people that have close connections to me and asking then about any suspicious behavior that I have been doing. Mom was confused and Lizzie didn't get it. She even got Michael who was just now getting out of collage and my dad who was in ajil. Cassie wants to try to be Alya from Miraculous Ladybug and I'll have to get her to understand. I held a knife to her throat and giggle "You say one word about the kids I swear ill kill you in your sleep" She freezes and then agrees to it. I nod and then set the dame to off the world she is living in. I fix my glasses and put my knife in my bag and continue with my day like nothing happened. I go to hang out with my new friend Sami! She knows in a killer but she doesn't care to much. Sami has, Autism, ADAHD, dislexia and she is still the coolest and brightest girl. She keeps teasing me about me and Gregory though! 

3 Years Later, They are collage graduates

Gregory POV

It's the day! Ima do it! Ima ask Evan to marry me. I see Evan chilling at the park doing his normal creepy shit where he sits and stares at something like he is gonna kill it right on the spot. I tap him on the shoulder and he turns around "Oh, hey greg!" He smiles and I blush. I get down on one knee and pull out the ring and ask him to marry me, Evan's face turned completely red "Y-Yes" he said shyly, omg that was so cute help- I hug him and he hugs me.

Evan POV

It was a chill regular day, I was watching people and coming up with many ways to kill people. I have just finished my major in crime so I know to an extent how to get away with killing people. I feel a tap on my shoulders and I turn around to see Gregory blushing and smiling nervously and then he got down on one knee and said "Will you marry me Ev?" I blush and nod "Y-Yes" Omfg im so happy im crying. I hug him and he hugs me.