Wholesome And Traumatic

TW: S3×u@l A$$ault (Were Evans POV is)

I had gotton up super early because I left Evan a gift. I hope he likes it. Its about 6:00 now and Cassie is up. I had already done the mornings basics so I go downstairs to say hi to mom "Morning mom" I say and she waves back. She's cooking and i don't think that I could hear her over her cooking and thats why she waved. I go back upstairs and knock on Cassie's door "Come in!" I hear her reply so I open the door. She just outing on her makeup "Going somewhere?" I ask and she nods "Yeah im gonna meet up with my friends and we are gonna go out for boba" I nod "Alrighty but don't be out there for like 7 hours" she sighs and says "You are the weirdest sometimes" I think what she was trying to say is that im the best older brother for caring about her protection from weird ass bitches. Cassie leaves the house and I just look at the news on my phone.

News (Im gonna write it bc im bored)

"Today we have another shocking case. The murder of another student at Peach Tree High school, A student that goes by the name of Sarah Kindy died after being baked alive in a oven, the person responsible is unknown. The police can't find any weapons or evidence that they can relate to the murder. Police think that the killer is the same killer of the two boys Jake Callin and Niko Haruka who where murdered last week in their own homes, they also attended Peach Tree High School and all the murders are of students at that school. They have no suspect so far and kids who have been taken into question are completely clueless about the situation, now our local weather"

They have found the murder yet?! My god how many more students have to die...Poor Sarah, she didn't deserve what happened to her.

2 Hours Later

I hear Cassie call mom. then I hear mom come downstairs and asks someone a whole bunch of questions "You can stay here until you feel safe enough to go home" I hear mom say. I put my phone down and go to see what this is about. I see Evan sitting on the couch and he looks like he saw his old musty dusty father again. I walk over to him and ask "Evan you alright?! What happened?!" what the fuck happened?! He's probably terrified...I turned to Cassie and asked "What the actual fuck happened to him, he normally responds" I had some aggression in my voice when I said it...it's just that I care about him so much. Cassie explains everything to me and I just sit next to Evan and hug him. I want him to know that I will always be there for him no matter what. Evan starts to tear up and begin crying. I hug him tighter "It's alright Evan, you can cry..." I say softly. He slowly hugged me back and I could feel that he was traumatized because he was trembling so much and wouldn't talk. then he eventually fell asleep. I put a blanket over him and thats when I noticed that he had a scar on his leg. Its kinda bloody. I get some bandages and put them around his leg. I can feel myself blushing, this is so high on his leg its more of his thigh than his leg, am I even allowed to be doing this...?...Ah fuck it im just trying to help him... I sit back down and continue hugging him.

Evans POV

Ah, another day of my life. I get out of bed and look in my mirror. My hair is messy as fuck and I look like I got hit by a car. Crazy. Time to fix it. I walk into the bathroom and I see a small box that says 'From Gregory' my face turns red as I look at it. I pick it up and its a necklace in the shape of a moon (You guys I actually own one of these necklaces, YOU HAVE TO BUY ONE THEY ARE SO COOL) 

 I pick it up and its a necklace in the shape of a moon (You guys I actually own one of these necklaces, YOU HAVE TO BUY ONE THEY ARE SO COOL) 

I put it on and smile, he is closer too me...wait- how'd he get this in my room? I THEN notice the fact that my window was open all night.I walk downstairs and see Mikey calling his boyfriend, lizzy brushing her hair and Mom helping lizzy. I take this time to leave. No one seems to notice when I Ieave, sometimes it hurts... Most of the time it hurts a lot. It doesn't really matter, mean im the youngest so I don't need to be watched often. I look at my hands. I had painted my nails white but now they are black because white was definitely not my color. It is the weekend so... No more school for two days. My phone gets an alert... Oh shit...The fucking news is on the case of the murders of students at our school. The only good thing is that they have no idea who it is~

News (Yippe)

"Today we have another shocking case. The murder of  another student at Peach Tree High school, A student that goes by the name of Sarah Kindy died after being baked alive in a oven, the person responsible is unknown. The police can't find any weapons or evidence that they can relate to the murder. Police think that the killer is the same killer of the two boys Jake Callin and Niko Haruka who where murdered last week in their own homes, they also attended Peach Tree High School and all the murders are of students at that school. They have no suspect so far and kids who have been taken into question are completely clueless about the situation, now our local weather"

I put my phone away and sigh these cops are fucking idiots. I start playing with the necklace Gregory gave me. It means s much to me. I start checking my phone again. I turn a corner passing a alley way, as I pass it I get pulled my some random guy and he puts a cloth over my mouth. He begins touching my thigh, and other places that shall not be named.... I start crying... Why is this happinng what is going on?! I don't like it! "Stop it you freak! Drop the boy" I hear a voice say. It's... Its Cassie..she helps me up and hugs me as the freak runs off "You alright..?" I nod..im so scared to speak. He could've done worst stuff than what he did do. I'm glad that she showed up. But that doesn't fix anything...That guy left a mark on my leg because im wearing shorts. Cassie took me  her house. I don't know why she didn't take me home but I don't really care. Cassie puts me on the couch and calls her mom. Her mom comes in and asks me a whole bunch of questions "You can stay here until you feel safe enough to go home" their mom said as she walked in the room. I hear Gregory come because he's wants to know what happened, I think that I scared him... Gregory walks over and asks "Evan you alright?! What happened?!" Im still to scared to talk about it...He turned to Cassie and asked "What the actual fuck happened to him, he normally responds" he had some aggression in his voice when he said it...it's still hot. Cassie explains everything and Gregory jut sits next to me and hugs me. He is not saying anything he's just hugging me. I tear up and begin crying. Gregory hugs me tighter "It's alright Evan, you can cry..." He says softly. I slowly hug him back and then I eventually fall asleep.