A Bloody Soulmate

Still Gregory's POV

I have been talking to a girl named Kimi for awhile but weren't dating. She seems to like me though. I see Evan do that weird thing were he draws and writes super fast. He only does that when he's planning something. Im not gonna approach him but I have other things planned for this. After sch school I went to Kimi' s house and we hung out for awhile. Kimi got up "Sorry I have to go get something real quick" she says and as she entered the other room. I hear her scream and I run into the other room to see what happened. I see Kimi and another person in the room. I saw this person stab Kimi and her dead body lie on the floor. The person giggled like a weirdo and then said "Stay away from Gregory~" I recognize that voice... It's Evans... Why would he do this? "Evan?!" I say in shock and he turns around "G-Gregory what are you doing here?!" he says not worried about the fact that he killed someone. I'm just trying to collect myself right now. I watch Evan do some stuff and suddenly it looks like he didn't have anything to do with the murder "Gregory...I-I love you and I don't want anyone else to hurt our relationship so I killed them" he says shyly, I know he just committed murder but that was kinda cute. He pulls me out of Kimi's house and we walk down the street for awhile. The streets are so empty its almost creepy. My phone starts ringing and its a call from my other bestie Hannah. Now literally no one likes Hannah Evan takes out his knife and holds it up. I hang up the call and grab his wrist so he drops the knife. I pin him to the wall and smile as his face turns red. Evan looked away from me and said "Let me go!" Im not tho🙃 I kiss him and touch his thigh, not the one I bandaged but I know that's a sensitive place on him. He is completely embarrassed, I mean his face is so red. I just made out with a murderer, a cute one too~

Evans POV

I don't like the new girl at our school. This Kimi girl needs to back off my man. My leg still hurts but I think it's healing pretty well. People keep asking me why I keep walking like im gonna fall, maybe because I feel like I'm going to fall dumbasses! I sit down and start writing ways to kill this Kimi girl.I take out my phone and look at my pictures of Gregory... So fucking hot...I get up and go to class, I think im just gonna kill her in the a normal way. She doesn't deserve a fancy death in my opinion. She just gonna get stabbed.

Night time

Why the fuck does this girl live in such a big house?! I open the door, really y'all need some locks on your doors. I heard Kimi talking with someone in the other room. It was Gregory?! maybe there just talking on the phone. Kimi get up and said "Ill be right back" when she leaves that room and passes me I stab her, I do it about 8 times until she's super bloody and I giggle"Stay away from Gregory~" I say to the dead body and take a selfie. "Evan?!" I hear Gregory say in shock and I turned around "G-Gregory what are you doing here?!" I ask not worried about the fact that I killed someone. I start to some stuff and suddenly it looks like I didn't have anything to do with the murder "Gregory...I-I love you and I don't want anyone else to hurt our relationship so I killed them" I admit shyly, Gregory is giving me a look, I can't tell of what though. I pull him out of Kimi's house and we walk down the street for awhile. The streets are so empty its almost good enough to kill another person. Gregory's phone starts ringing and its a call from the worst girl at school, Hannah. Now literally no one, not even the teachers like Hannah. I take out my knife and holds it up, im gonna kill her too. Gregory hangs up the call and grabs my wrist and I drop the knife. He pinned me to the wall and he smiles as my face turns red. I looked away from me and said "Let me go!" But he didn't, he kissed me and wouldn't stop...fuck, fuck, fuck it Evan! Then he touches my thigh, not the one I bandaged but I swear im gonna die of embarrassment. Oh my god why can't I stop blushing so much! He finally stops and looks at me with an evil smirk. Did we just... Make out?!