Takes After Him

(Alright so this image belongs to me and you cant use it without permission, Y'all did a vote and The Winning Labels Are : Lia, Shy/Killer)

Elizabeth POV

Im so proud! Ima aunt! Ev and Greg got married about 3 months ago and adopted A cute little girl who Evan had known for awhile apparently. She reminds me of when Evan was younger, quiet, preferred to be alone and she's shy. While she was drawing in her book she looked up at me with a stare, this wasn't any stare. It was the stare of a crazy person, Lia looked at me with the same creepy smile dad used to give us when he did his murdering shit. But im very scared of that little girl. The only thing is that Lia is very smart and she studies everybody's actions. Gregory doesn't seem to be disturbed by this at all. Of course Evan has no reaction to it! He's a fucking killer! Well I mean he still is so it'd make sense that the kid turns out a killer to.

Gregory POV

We had just finished collage not to long ago, but because I love him so much I married Evan, his reaction when I proposed to him was so cute! Anyways, some years ago Evan had rescued A little girl from a psychopath person. We adopted her and now's she's our daughter. Lia is a small young girl. Very intelligent but she is also the quiet type, Lia isn't the person to make friends, she not into that kinda stuff currently. My only issue is that Lia is reminding me of Evan in certain ways. Could She be taking after him?